Über dieses Inserat
This very attractive apartment is in the heart of Budapest. It's just a few steps away from the famous Oktogon Square. We highly recommend it mostly for families and groups of friends due to being very, spacious and having plenty of room for everyone. Can be used as a shared space with separate private rooms (with lockable doors) or the entire apartment depending on the nr. of people booking. Entire apartment can be booked by 5 or more people together, otherwise the apt. is shared.
The apartment is on the first floor of a historic listed building and is 89 m^2. You reach the apartment through a beautiful courtyard. The courtyard is a wonderful place to enjoy perfect tranquility and fresh air. It has an authentic Hungarian atmosphere. The apartment is tastefully furnished with some typical Hungarian furniture. You'll find an attractive, genuine earthenware stove in the living room and in bedroom.
The apartment is in an ideal position for exploring this wonderful city. Many famous sights are within walking distance. These include the Opera House, Liberty Square 'Szabdsag ter' and the Budapest Parliament, the famous walking street the „Váci utca" the Vörösmarty Square, the Heroes Square, the City Park, the Széchenyi Baths, /with the underground train, the Margaret Island, the largest Shopping Center in Europe the River Danube, which flows across the city, and separates the Buda side from Pest side, and from where thousands of pleasure cruises sail away to their journeys.
Safety Deposit: will be deducted from your debit, credit card by Airbnb.
The residential area includes two rooms with double beds, and one room with a triple beds, which are furnished in accordance of a luxury suites, with all modern conveniences / Internet, bathroom, kitchen, toilet/. In each room there is a television with multiple channel broadcast.
Of course, all this is at a reasonable price, compared to those hotels, in the downtown, which might cost an absolute fortune. I think I have to mention, that all these services give you a familiar atmosphere, where you will feel at home. It is advantageous, because it is well located and from this point of view is within easy reach of most of the sights and spectacular ties of Budapest.
The closest spectacular sights from the square Oktogon include the Opera House, the famous walking street the „Váci utca" the Vörösmarty Square, the Heroes Square, the City Park, the Széchenyi Baths,/with the underground train, the Margaret Island, the largest Shopping Center in Europe the River Danube, which flows across the city, and separates the Buda side from Pest side, and from where thousands of pleasure cruises sail away to their journeys.
Zugang für Gäste
Once the guests booked in and got the keys, they have full access to everything in the apartment, just like they would be at home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We always find a solution to stay in communication as much as needed.
Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
* Absolutely No Smoking!
* Please be respectful of our neighbors. No loud parties. No music outside after ten o’clock at night. You will lose the entire damage deposit if police are called and come to property for any disturbance.
* All furniture should be in the same place as it was on arrival.
* Check under beds and furniture for all personal belongings.
* Always lock all windows and doors.
* A damage deposit of £ 150 will be returned within 10 business days of departure if there are no damages. We inventory and inspect the unit before and after your stay. You will be charged for missing items including linens, keys, garage door openers, parking passes etc. You will be charged for excessive cleaning, dirty dishes, moved furniture, and garbage not disposed of in the proper receptacles. You will be charged for damage done to the unit beyond normal wear and tear. You will be charged for violations to the house rules.
* The prices do not include breakfast.
* We wish to draw your attention upon the fact that, on special occasions, such as Formula 1 races, Christmas or New Year holidays, we set our prices after individual talks with the customer.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Ferenc and I did college and university in Glasgow, Scotland with majoring in Finance and International Business Management.
Even though I work in a very responsible area such as Banking & Business, I always try to make time for myself for relaxing and travelling. I love getting to know different cultures, meeting new people. Besides travelling I paraglide and scuba dive as well and I am very eager to learn new and challenging things.
Thank you for visiting and reading my profile and I hope to see you in person in the future.