Über dieses Inserat
1 of 10 cosy cottages full of charm, set on 250 acres of private farmland in the heart of the region's best vineyards. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) cottage is a 2 bedroom cottage with stunning views, and all the luxuries required for relaxing country getaway. Perfect for a family. Part of Peppertree Hill Guest accommodation.
In addition to "(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Cottage" we have 9 other self contained cottages at Peppertree Hill, each with their own magical view & story to tell. The property was once a working vineyard and the buildings have been renovated into very comfortable accommodation to suit all types and numbers of travellers!
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Cottage was a site office for the vineyard and is now a cottage with 2 very generous sized bedrooms, a kitchen/living/dining space with log fire and a small veranda overlooking the shimmering water of the dam. "The Woolshed" was the original Shearing Shed and still has the shearers tally markings on the doors! Hilltop Cottage was the original cellar door and Cattleyard Cottage is tucked away at the top of the hill. All have been thoughtfully renovated with luxuries we all love and appreciate, while retaining original charm & character.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests who choose to enjoy the accommodation at 'Peppertree Hill' have the opportunity to RELAX. ESCAPE. UNWIND.
You can take a walk over the 250 acres of private farmland and spot the local wildlife. You have completely private 'digs' to enjoy solitude on the edge of town. Grab an armful of hay and feed the cows, throw bread to the ducks on the dam or your scraps to the chickens! You can get out and about and 'reset your senses' with the many diverse activities our local area has to offer or you can choose to wile away your time at the property. YOUR CHOICE!!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Prior to our guests' arrival we like to send out instructions for check in, a list of things happening in the region and some of our personal favourite local spots.
We are also happy to meet with our guests and assist with any questions and queries. Also, being a busy family ourselves, there may be times we are unavailable in person, but always happy to help over the phone. We appreciate the fact that our guests like to enjoy their peace and privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
As a rule we have a minimum 2 night stay. If there is an instance where we can accommodate a one night stay there will be a linen surcharge of $150.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL GUESTS WHO CHOOSE TO STAY WITH US.
Terms & Conditions Applicable to all Guests who choose to stay with us...
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Early check in & Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and provide a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
We take great pride in providing quality linen for you to enjoy. Make Up removal wipes are supplied complimentary in an effort to reduce staining of linen. Make up and fake tan stained linen and towels will incur a replacement charge.
$25 Bath mat
$35 Bath Towel
This will be charged at the Management’s Discretion
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Management take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Before departure, the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
* BBQ must be cleaned after use – If used BBq is left uncleaned, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $60 charged to guests credit card details.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
• Please be mindful that Peppertree Hill is a working property. If you choose to walk around the property, we recommend walking on the designated tracks as obstacles are not always visible in the long grass. Please shut all gates.
• The Peppertree Hill Guesthouses are a non-smoking environment. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest's account.
NO PET POLICY
• Peppertree HIll has a no pet policy in respect of the other guests, the property of the owners and to conserve the natural wildlife on the property.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
We are very proud of the accommodation we can provide at 'Peppertree Hill'. We simply ask our guests to be respectful of the accommodation space, the property and other guests who maybe visiting at the same time. Being surrounded by bushland and often going months without rain, we request that all accommodation is NON SMOKING.
Generally we take a minimum of 2 nights stay.
If we are able to take a 1 night stay, there is a $100 linen fee.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 47 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, We are Kersti & Stuart,
We are a busy couple with 4 vibrant and vivacious children, a delightful chocolate labradoodle and 5 very happy chooks.
We embarked on the 'tree change' 6 years ago, moving from Avalon Sydney to Mudgee where we started a business in town and bought a farm just minutes from the CBD. We now run gorgeous Belted Galloway and Angus cattle.
We love to have guests enjoy the accommodation we have to offer at Peppertree Hill and everything this great region has to delight our visitors with.
This is probably because that is what makes us tick when we travel - local people, with local knowledge.