Über dieses Inserat
Strategically located in the heart of bustling Central Jakarta. 5 - 10 min to Mega Kuningan, Sudirman, Setiabudi, and Casablanka
Four Malls ~5min walk: Lotte Ave, Kuningan City, Mal Ambasador & ITC.
1 Queen-sized Bed, 1 Desk & Chair, Private Bathroom, Kitchen, Wifi, Pool & Gym. Spectacular view from windows!
This private room equipped with hotel-like amenities, is within a 3 bedroom apt. U will be sharing the apt with other guests visiting Jakarta, which is great for making friends in a foreign country
BEDROOM (20 m2)
- Queen-sized bed: pillows, bolsters, duvet, blanket, clean linens
- Desk & Chair
- 32" TV
- mini Fridge
- Electric Kettle
- Casual sitting area
- Shoe rack
- Laundry mesh & basket
- Water heater: pls wait 3 min
- Soap for 5 days
- Shampoo for 5 days
- 1 roll of Toilet paper
- 2 small & medium Towels
(First shelf ready for use)
- Microwave Oven
- Bread Toaster
- Rice Cooker
- 4-burner Stove
- complete Crockery, Cookware & Cutleries
- High Speed Wifi 8 Mbps & Extender
- Pool 5 x 10 & Gym @ 6th floor
- TV @ Living room
- Shoe cabinet @ Doorway
(Third shelf ready for use)
- Washing machine
- Maid to clean 2x a wk
- Spectacular view of city. Monas Monument can be seen from balcony & windows!
Zugang für Gäste
The bedroom is in a 3 BR 3 BA Apartment. There is a 24 hours on-duty security officers & maintenance technicians.
Using the loaned card key, you can access:
- Apartment's elevators
- Connecting door from the apartment to Mal Ambasador
- Pool and Gym on 6th floor
- Carpark in the basement
Interaktion mit Gästen
As much as the guest prefers. Respect privacy.
I can easily be reached through email, sms and phonecall; anytime.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city (Kuningan/Setiabudi). It is surrounded by office towers, banks, embassies, shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, and grocery stores. Plenty of eateries and entertainment around, many within 3-5 min walking distance.
• Jl. Sudirman & Thamrin area (business district): 5 - 10 mins by car
• Gatot Subroto (Golden Triangle of Jakarta), Kota Kasablanka Mall, Setiabudi One Mall: 5 - 10 mins by car
• Grand Indonesia Mall, Plaza Indonesia Mall, Menteng area: 10 - 15 mins by car
• SCBD business district, Senopati area, Pacific Place Mall, Plaza Senayan Mall, Senayan City Mall: 10 - 15 minutes by car
• Monas (National Monument of Indonesia): 10 - 15 mins by car
• Kemang area: 30 mins by car
• Jl. Sabang & Jl. Jaksa (tourist backpackers area and local street food culinaries): 15 mins by car
• Airport is ~30 min by car without traffic ( 6:30am or > 8:30pm) , with traffic 1 - 2 hours by car
You can also travel to nearby culinary destinations: toll road accessible within 5 - 10 min
• Bogor city ~1 hour by car (with no traffic)
• Bandung city ~2 hours by car (with no traffic)
• Taxis: easy to flag down off the road. Taxi stand at the mall
• "motorbike-taxi" called ojek: on stand-by by the mall
• Walking: Be careful when crossing the roads. Vehicles don't observe traffic lights strictly. There are traffic officers who help with this. Area is well-lit, but avoid walking around > 10 pm when malls close.
• Jakarta is infamous for its crazy traffic. Please allocate adequate time to travel around the city, especially during rush hour & when there is heavy downpour.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The area is a busy, bustling one. However, since the apt is behind the Mal Ambasador, it gets pretty quiet once you are in the apartment. There is a mosque nearby, so expect to hear the customary call for prayer.
• Check in is appointment-based. Please set your preferred check-in time after thinking about it
• Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am. Please be mindfulnof noise level as other guests live in the apt
• Please do not use/take what is not yours
• No smoking / partying in the apartment
• Please don't invite other guests over
• No drugs or weapons, of course
• Think green, save energy. Switch off the AC & lights when not in use
• Clean shared area after use: living rm, dining rm, kitchen
• Please be careful when opening windows as there r no windowa railings
• Lock front door upon entering & when leaving apt. Please don't close latch on front door as there are other guests who need to access the apt
• Wear decent top & bottom in shared areas
• Leave outdoor shoes at the entryway; we usually walk around the apt barefooted or with indoor slippers. Clean, washable indoor slippers can be loaned to guest ^.^
• Lock valuables in luggage to avoid any misunderstandings. Lock & key can be loaned to guest upon request. Anything lost during stay is guests' responsibility
• Maid comes 2x/wk, usually on Tuesdays, Fridays. She will need your explicit permission to come in to clean your bedroom, bathroom & do your laundry. Otherwise, she will stay out of your room
• Respect the personal things in the apartment; please leave them the way you find them
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a reserved & shy person, but gets super chatty after a while. Love goofing off with children & teasing furry animals (always welcome at my place).
Absolute ♡: travel, movies, books, coffee
Enjoy befriending ppl from diff cultures & walks of life. Currently staying in 1 of the rooms in the apt.