Über dieses Inserat
Special Discount Prise!!!
This room is located in the center of Namba.
3 min walk from Dotonbori
5 min walk from Nipponbashi station (Sennichimae Line) (Pink)
You can go to your restaurants every night and shop all day!
[An amenity enriches.]
* Big towel people x 2-3
(More than 3 nights x 3)
* Small towel people x 1 person
* Welcome drink peopl(URL HIDDEN)toothbrush people x 2.
* 2 razors
* Wifi rent OK
* Shampoo, hair conditioner and body soap
This room is for 2~6 people.
The apartment building has auto-lock security and elevator.
Feel free to use everything as you like. Lounge, kitchen, toilet, shower... no sharing with other people, it's all yours!
It is ideal for family traveling and friends travel.
35 square meters total.
This room has an Air conditioner.
The furniture and electronic appliances are all new and in great condition. We've cleaned the whole place up nice and tidily.
We are prepared 2 Semi-double Bed (Bed for 2 people) and sofa bed and futon.
There is a beautiful and comfortable bed like a first-class hotel.
There are professionally laundered before and after every guest.
Portable WiFi for you to take out with you for FREE
Zugang für Gäste
Everything in the room is all free to use and there are no other guests to share with!
-Bath towel & face towel
-Shampoo+Rinse & Body soap
-Fridge, freezer, microwave
-Fry pan all all other appliances needed for cooking up a meal!
**Gift for you**
Interaktion mit Gästen
***Interaction with Guests***
We know the restaurants in Osaka inside and out. We’ve prepared a list of our favorite restaurants in the room for our guests to enjoy the delicious hidden in this big town!
We will be more than happy on helping out with travel tips.
We of course welcome any private and special travelling plans you may have with your loved ones, so if you’re planning a private trip that doesn’t require any hosting this time round, we're out of the picture! If you do need us though just give me a buzz and we'll be at your service.
Weitere wichtige Infos
about Check-in/out system
After you booking, I will send the detail map and key location.
Please check-in/out by yourself. If you have any questions please let me know. We will correspond by e-mail or LINE, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
About New Year holidays period (Dec.24-Jan.5)
This period will change the time of check-in and check-out.
Check-in time 16:00 pm
Check-out time 10:00 am
Please read all the house rules and adhere to them
1. Please take off your shoes in the apartment. We have prepared clean slippers for our guests.
2. Please keep your volume down inside and outside the room, especially after 22:00.This apartment building is home to many ordinary residents. In Japan, it is not polite to be noisy in your room. So, to avoid complaints from residents, please keep it down. Parties, loud music and/or shouting are strictly prohibited.
3. Please do not talk to strangers who ring the doorbell. 99% of them are salesmen. If you do talk to other residents in the building, please call me.
4. Please do not smoke in the room?you may go out to the balcony if you wish to light up. Do not forget to put out your cigarette.
5. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
6. Please clean up after you use the kitchen.
7. Please ventilate the bathroom after using it.
8. It is safe to flush toilet paper down the toilet bowl.
9. Please do not remove any items from the room.
10. Please check-out by 11:00am
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hi, Nice to meet you!!
I was born in Osaka. It is more about Namba and Shinsaibashi.
My favorite food is sushi. I want to introduce you to delicious sushi.
I want to welcome a lot of guest come to Japan, so I began Airbnb.
I hope that you have a fun time in Japan.
---------------About my rooms---------------
We have many room now. There are all rooms in the center of Osaka. You can walk to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Nihonbashi.
Also, all apartments have an elevator. There are lots of convenience stores near my house.
It is very very convenient!!
I wish you a pleasant journey.