Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD in the middle of the Legal Precinct, our listing offers contemporary, hotel-style living for travellers all over the world. Highly accessible to retail, entertainment and restaurant venues.
We are located in the heart of the legal precinct in the Melbourne CBD area. Our location is second to none in accessibility and safety. There are free tram stops right at the building entrance, train stations one block away, and numerous lanes, restaurants and cafes well within walking distance of our apartment.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have their own private bedroom with a double-size bed, a work-space desk and closet to store their clothing and belongings. Guests will also have access to:
1. The shared bathroom - amenities (including body wash and shampoo) will be fully provided for all guests
2. 55' HD TV with Netflix
3. Wifi for internet access
4. Shared kitchen
5. Well-equipped gymnasium on the 1st floor
6. Rooftop pool/barbeque pit on the top floor
7. The Williams lounge/reading/meeting area on the 1st floor
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any questions whatsoever, we are fully contactable 24/7 on both our phones and through Airbnb and are more than happy to assist with any issue, be it personal recommendations for things to do/places to eat at, directions to a specific location, making reservations at restaurants, or making bookings for a tour.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If this is the first time you're visiting Melbourne, are unsure as to how to get around, or need recommendations for food/entertainment venues, please do not hesitate to ask us! If you are visiting from overseas/out of state and have specific restaurants/places that you would like to visit that require reservations, please let us know after booking with us and we will be happy to make those reservations for you.
Please note that there may be another booking in the other private suite in the apartment at any one time. All guests go through secure & strict Airbnb verification procedures as well as personal ID checks by us prior to officially checking-in to the apartment.
We have had several bookings whereby guests have arrived assuming that the whole apartment is being rented out. It is the guest's responsibility to check and confirm the type of listing being advertised. Our listing is clearly being advertised as a private room with shared facilities, not an entire house/apartment, in large print at the top of our listing page. We will not be issuing refunds for guests who book the listing under such circumstances in order to be fair, both to ourselves and to other potential guests who could have happily booked those dates instead. Thank you for your kind understanding with regards to this matter!
Your usual house rules apply here -
1. No smoking in the apartment is allowed. Smoking is allowed on the balcony with the balcony doors closed.
2. Please adhere to a respectable level of cleanliness. Should you wish to use the kitchen, please wash up after yourselves. The carpet should be kept clean at all times.
3. Please treat the furniture/items in the apartment with utmost care. Guests will be held liable for any damage/missing items, accidental or otherwise.
4. Please be considerate towards other guests who may be present in the apartment during your stay.
5. In all other regards, please treat our apartment as you would for your own house. Costs for any damages to the apartment made by guests, superficial or otherwise, will be passed on to those responsible.
You will be provided a checkin sheet with additional details upon check- in.