Our 3 bed, 2 bath, 1850 sq ft home is located on a quiet street in the heart of Tahoe Donner in Truckee. It's open, modern and backs onto forest. It's conveniently located for Northstar, Squaw & Alpine. Enjoy access to Tahoe Donner pool & rec center.
A large, open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto a huge deck overlooking greenbelt forest. Step off the deck onto half an acre of flat woodland where kids and dogs can roam free without worrying about traffic or neighbors.
Upstairs, the master suite has a king bed, walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with oversize tub, separate shower and twin basins. Downstairs, the 1st guest room has a queen bed. The 2nd guest room has 2 bunk beds: a twin bunk and a double bunk (4 beds in total). The downstairs bathroom has twin basins and a shower over a tub.
The new kitchen has granite counters and is fully stocked with kitchenware. New stainless steel appliances include a large refrigerator with a filtered water and ice dispenser.
Why stay at our place? Here are 10 great reasons!
1. Real broadband internet. 50Mb via cable and wifi.
2. 55'' Samsung flatscreen TV in the living room with Tivo, cable, HBO and a Blu-ray player. Tivo is loaded with movies, ready to play.
3. Pet friendly.
4. Huge 500 square foot deck overlooking greenbelt forest with a sectional sofa, dining set and Weber gas grill.
5. Flat driveway and professional snow removal for easy winter access. Driveway is plowed promptly after each snowfall.
6. Awesome water pressure, for piping-hot showers. Rare in the mountains!
7. Located in the heart of Tahoe Donner - 15 mins to Northstar, 20 mins to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
8. Quality, new mattresses and new bed linens.
9. Double garage, with parking for 2 more vehicles in the driveway.
10. Quality furniture, including a luxurious leather suite in the living area.
Zugang für Gäste
2 guest passes are included for access to Tahoe Donner Recreation Center and Tahoe Donner Clubhouse. Amenities include 3 swimming pools, hot tubs, gym, tennis courts, 2 kid's playgrounds, and more. Guest passes allow access for up to 8 people total.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is your vacation! We are available by phone or email and have a local service who are on call to help with questions or problems.
This is our family vacation home and we love to spend time here with friends and family, and we hope you do too. We’ve put a lot of effort into making the house comfortable and easy-to-use. We really only have one house rule: We ask that you respect our home and treat it as you would your own.
1. Please leave your shoes and boots in the mud room between the front door and garage entrance.
2. This is a pet friendly home, but please keep pets off furniture and beds. Our own dog Chip abides by this rule!
I'm an expat Brit, living in San Francisco with my wife Mary, toddler Luke and baby Daisy. I'm a keen skier, sailor and artist. We love spending time at our vacation home in Truckee, near Lake Tahoe. Ask me for recommendations on anything in the Tahoe area.