All of the following is common sense, but unfortunately common sense isn't so common. If you find the following absurd to mention, you'll fit in OK here. Its an unfortunate fact of life that these things need to be spelled out.
1. Leave everything as you found it. Spill a few crumbs or use a few dishes, clear all food and rinse immediately after preparing food. Hot water clean ups can be done daily as needed.). Leave kitchen as you found it (spotless). If you don't think you can clean up after yourself, let me know and I'll add the Airbnb "cleaning fee" option ($100). You'll generally find that the place is clean (albeit quite old) with nothing laying around, and I broadly expect the same from guests.
2. If you find you like the type of food you see in the fridge and pantry, meals can be shared, however a separate area in fridge and pantry is equally OK for those that prefer to do their own thing.
3. Please be advised there is no excessive drinking. The place is quiet and tranquil, and visitors are not allowed without prior approval.
4. Obviously (for those that feel the need to rate accuracy less than 5 stars), the aircon and heating is not available on the enclosed balcony and I broadly assume that while you are not sleeping, soaking up the sun, observing the stars, that you eat at the dining table and "hang out" in the lounge (where there is aircon/heating).
5. If you feel the need to give less than 5 star on value (or any other category) for this listing, please go elsewhere. There is nothing worse than a complete muppet participating in a rating system. Please go locate a 8 bed dorm at a backpacker instead (it will still cost much more).
6. If you believe any of the rating categories are less than 5 star, let me know before you depart, otherwise I'll assume your communication capability is zero or you're a muppet.
Accuracy? suggest edits to the listing to make it more accurate. There is at least one photo of EVERY room here.
Cleanliness? If you consider something to be unclean, inform me.
Location? Can you see the map tab? If not, let me know before you book.
Value? Its considerably more expensive to stay at ANY backpacker in Australia for a 8 bed dorm room (even the ones infested with bed bugs). You cannot rent a room on 12 mth lease with utilities such as internet/electricity/furnished for $50/day in an area like this, but if you prefer the ghetto areas, I can furnish you a list of suburbs for your perusal.
You can obtain a $2/night discount if you have read and understood the above or have stayed here before (mention "Mongolia" to obtain the offer). Any other requests for discounts will be automatically declined.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Freelance Systems Integrator that is comfortable operating from anywhere that isn't too far away from good communications technology.
A debonair minimalist, that has spent a considerable amount of time showing people the sights. Being someone who has spent a lot of time away from home, I have naturally found very hospitable people that have always shared their homes and lives.