Featured in trendy Marin Magazine, July 2015 issue. Search "marin magazine july 2015 planting roots". Sophisticated mid-Century home. Breathtaking views of the house boats in Sausalito, Alcatraz and East Bay. Chef’s kitchen, breakfast nook overlooking the English garden. Spacious light filled Master Suite. Sunny Family Room with floating fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. Sunny decks, big hot tub. Close to Beaches, Hiking, Mt Tam. Kayaking, Paddleboarding on the Bay.
One of the choice views of San Francisco Bay. You can't stop staring out on the water, or watch the afternoon fog roll in over the Headlands.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home is yours to enjoy during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to help with any information you might need during your stay. If we happen to be out of town (US), we are accessible by email, phone and text; if we are out of the country, we are accessible by email, and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Three minute walk to bottom of hill to catch the express buses to SF, airport, Sausalito.
- No smoking inside, no pets, no shoes indoors.
- No parties.
- Please respect our neighbors and refrain from any excessive noise, especially during evening / weekends. Most importantly, this is our home and we love it. Please treat it kindly.
- Guests should not flush cooking oil, fat, sand, sanitary towels and chemicals down the toilet or wash them down the drain.
- Garbage must be separated, recycle, compost, other trash.
- Garbage day is Wednesday, the three cans must be out on the street Tuesday night before turning in.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Try to keep a low volume when sitting on the terrace so you don't disturb my neighbors.
- Guests should not bring furniture or chairs outside.
- Check in/out is flexible which means that I will do my best to keep you happy =). I will let you check in early and let you stay as long as you want on your departure date if it doesn't collide with anything in my calendar.
- A cleaning fee is required but only covers costs for washing and ironing the bed linen and towels. Therefore, guests should leave the property in a clean state.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 159 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
When I'm hosting, I want to create a homey, cozy feeling for my guests. When I'm travelling, I like to avoid the typical touristy things. I prefer less crowded places, places where I don't have to stand in line for more then 10 minutes. I thrive on bakeries when I'm travelling, sampling the local fresh eats. Sun, blue sky, and beautiful vistas are important to me both at home and while travelling.