Enjoy the Texas summer with a beautiful hottub and pool, and 6 bedrooms, just minutes from downtown in one of the best Austin neighborhoods!
If you are looking to stay in one of the classiest homes in Central Austin, this is your best bet. This is a 4,000 square foot home with 3 stories and cool outdoor patios. It is stocked full of all of the luxury-style amenities you can dream of. The kitchen is decked out with top of the line appliances, the rooms boast tons of natural light and super comfy beds, and the house is beautiful and spacious. The basement apartment is a refuge from the main house and can be a nice space for some privacy. The backyard has a beautiful pool with an infinity hot tub attached to the pool so you can cool off and then get hot, cool off, get hot, repeat, etc. This amazing home is tucked away on a quiet street and has a sweet swanky modern look.
The house is located near the corner of Peach Tree and Bluebonnet in the heart of the 78704 district which is known as the coolest neighborhood in Austin. It's creative and serene, but just a quick walk or bike ride away from everything that Austin has to offer - Barton Springs, restaurant row on Barton Springs Blvd., the thriving South Lamar district and tons of great eats, cafes and boutiques. In about a 5 minute car ride, you can be right in the heart of downtown. We are a quick walk to Town Lake for biking and jogging, and we're right next door to several bus stops that can take you to wherever you want to go in other areas of Austin.
This is NOT a party house. We do not allow bachelor parties here. We are tucked away in a quiet neighborhood and we are not able to accommodate groups whose main intention is to have loud celebrations. We prefer family groups or groups of friends or colleagues who are coming to Austin and plan to enjoy our city responsibly and enjoy our house respectfully and calmly.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house or in front of the house or on the front patio. Guests may use the backyard to smoke. Please dispose of all cigarette butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners, nor property managers, are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, nor Property Managers, are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Two vehicles may be parked in the driveway and two directly in front of the house. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
10. Pool: Swim at your own risk. The Homeowner, nor Property Manager assume responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while using the pool.
1. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
2. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision over children.
3. No pets in the pool.
4. Walk slowly in the pool area. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling.
5. Keep the area clear of clutter, debris and toys.
6. No swimming at night, in rainy weather, or in thunderstorms.
7. No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the pool.
8. No glass near the pool/water area.
9. Keep gates to the pool area closed and locked at all times.
10. Pool covers should be completely removed prior to pool use.
Sunday through Thursday – 8am to 9pm
Friday and Saturday – 8am to 10pm
11. Fireplace: Please do not throw anything or any materials in the fireplace.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 27 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen