Come and enjoy the beauty of the Laurentians and bring your marshmallows for roasting on the fire under the stars! The cottage is located only 45 minutes from Montreal and is only a short drive to the shops of St. Sauveur village and the Petit Train du Nord for biking. There are many trails available, both for hiking and mountain biking. Golf courses nearby in Piedmont.
The condo for rent occupies the 2nd and 3rd floors of the cottage and can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably. It is situated on a large wooded property offering plenty of privacy. Just a couple of minutes walk and you can enjoy a swim in the lake. The lake is clean, quiet, with no motors allowed.
The condo is fully equipped. Linens & towels are also provided to ensure a comfortable stay. The condo features two closed bedrooms on the 2nd floor and a third bedroom on the 3rd floor. Adjacent to the third bedroom is a half-height room that kids adore. Using the available futon mattress makes this a suitable sleeping area for 2 more little ones.
BBQ, cable television, DVD player, wireless high-speed internet are all included. Parking for 3 cars (1 covered) is available.
You are asked to treat this as you would your home. You are responsible for:
- Removing all used linens (not mattress protectors/comforters) from beds and stacking for the house keeper.
- Washing all kitchen dishes. You may load the dishwasher as you leave. Please do not run the dishwasher upon leaving.
- Removing all perishable food from the refrigerator.
- Taking all trash to the wooden garbage box at roadside.
- Recyclable materials go in the green bin in the carport.
- Not smoking inside the condo. An ashtray is provided on the balcony.
- BBQ is out on the back deck of the property.
Inventory of all items will be taken after your stay. Be sure all inventory such as towels, keys, remote controls, decorations, art work, etc remain in the condo at the end of your stay.