Über dieses Inserat
Incredible panoramic views of the Akropong Hills off a dreamy wrap-around, wooden deck, set on a cosy garden. The perfect retreat for a writer, for a weekend away or nature lovers.
Split level country retreat.
1 master bedroom ensuite
Living room with cloakroom
Wrap around wooden deck overlooking the breathtaking Akropong hills and valleys.
2 spare bedrooms that share a bath (shower and toilet)
Guests will have access to:
1. Living room/ dining room and furniture
2. Functional Kitchen - gas stove, crockery and cutlery etc
4. Bed with mattress in ensuite master bedroom.
5. 1.5 bath
6. Deck with breathtaking views
7. A live-in care-taker for assistance, cleaning and advice on the property and the neighborhood
Very little, as a 5 hour flight away in Kenya
1. Breathtaking Scenery, Crisp air quality, Tranquility, and Privacy are the hallmarks of the surroundings.
2. Incredible fresh fruit sold at Kitase, 10 minutes drive from the house. The mangoes are so tasty!
3. Colourful ancient village festivals just 5 minutes drive away
4. Aburi Botanical Gardens
5. Several restaurants.
Taxis or hired car with a driver is the most convenient way to get there.
The road was under construction earlier this year, and will be done soon, so for 15 minute stretch (before turning to my private road where the house is located), one drives on a bumpy road.
But once you get to the property, even the investment of a 45 minute commute to Accra, is quickly and wonderfully rewarded by the landscape views, sunrise and sunset views.
I expect guests to have a memorable time.
That people clean after themselves, leave the books on the shelves, and come back again and again.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.
Diese Unterkunft würde sich über eine Bewertung von dir freuen
Wenn du diese Unterkunft buchst, erscheint hier deine Bewertung!