Über dieses Inserat
Sunny, spacious 1 Bdr apartment w/parking spot in the Gaslamp District. Restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and Ballpark w/in 5 min walk. Beach is only a short 15 min drive away! *Pls note- due to the aparment's central location it can be noisy on Friday and Saturday night.
Sunny, spacious 1 Bdr apt w/parking spot in the Gaslamp District. Restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and Ballpark w/in 5 min walk. Beach is only a short 15 min drive away! *Pls note- due to the apt's central location it can be noisy on Fri & Sat nights
Zugang für Gäste
Large one bedroom apartment in medium-sized, low-rise condo building built in 2007 (apt is approx 900 sq ft). Perfectly located in the center of all the downtown action. One secured, underground parking spot is included. Washer and Dryer in unit.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll provide you with instructions on how to use callbox to get into the building and well as an relevant info about the apartment. Keys will be left hanging the apartment next to the front door. I prefer to communicate through the Airbnb app but am also reachable by text (SMS) or (What's App). If you have an emergency please feel free to call me or my emergency contact (my sister).
Enjoy all the city has to offer without needing a car! By far the best thing about the apartment is the location. Horton Plaza, Convention Center, ball park and all major transportation hubs are with in a short walk, bike or Uber/Lyft ride. Conveniently located on the border of the Gaslamp and East Village provides a myriad of dining and entertainment options- all by foot!
The following are all stated in walking distance:
Vons (grocery store): 4 minutes
CVS Drugstore: 4 minutes
Movie Theater: Across the street! 2 minutes
Convention Center: 10 minutes
Horton Plaza Mall: 4 minutes
Petco Park: 10 min
24 Hour Fitness Gym: 5 mins
Gaslamp Medical Center: 6 mins
San Diego International Airport is a short 10 minute drive. Santa Fe train station is located less than a mile away. Trolley Station and car rental options within a 10 minute walk from the apartment.
Via public transport/car:
- Coronado/Pacific Beach/Mission Beach (approx 15 mins)
- Balboa Park (10 mins)
- Hillcrest (15 mins)
- Tijuana, Mexico (30 minutes)
- Temecula (wine tasting!) (60 minutes)
- Orange County (1 hour 15 minutes)
- LA (2 hours)
- Palm Springs (2 hours)
- Disneyland (1.5 hours)
Weitere wichtige Infos
- I understand your flight may arrive early and I will try my best to accommodate an earlier check-in if possible. This is somewhat dependent on whether there is a reservation the night before. In that care, the departing guests will be checking out at 11am and we will need time to thoroughly clean the apartment. If necessary you may drop your bags off while the apt is being cleaned.
-The deposit is meant to cover damages to the property. I do not have access to these funds, the money is held by Airbnb similar to how a rental car company holds a deposit. I've hosted over 200 groups and have yet to file a claim for damages.
**Legislation regarding Airbnb/ home-sharing is constantly changing in San Diego. I ask that you simply say you're friends/ family visiting me and not to mention Airbnb to neighbors or security.
* There are maintanence workers on site during the day attending to repairs and cleaning of the building - they do not have tourist information and cannot provide emergency assistance. I am here to help if you need anything :)
-Generally no children but feel free to contact me with your specific situation.
1) NO smoking and no parties. Any smoking will incur a $350 fine.
2) Legislation regarding Airbnb/ home-sharing is constantly changing in San Diego. I ask that you simply say you're friends or family visiting me. Please do not to mention Airbnb to neighbors or security.
3) Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times but especially between the hours of 10pm-8am. No after parties or unauthorized guests.
4) Please refrain from cooking fish, curry or any other strong -smelling dishes.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 401 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love travelling, snowboarding, Pilates, the beach and exploring new places. California native and San Diego local.