Über dieses Inserat
Baan Sally is located in Tarn Dong housing estate, Hang Dong, only a 10 mins drive from Chiang Mai Int' Airport. It's within walking distance to Starbucks, McDonald's, gym, Rimping supermarket, restaurants, bakeries, spas, nail salon and many more.
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite shower room (king size bed)
- 2 Single bedrooms with shared shower room
- Living room (LCD TV w/ basic cable channels)
- Air conditioners in all bedrooms and living room
- Kitchen & Dining room (equipped with microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, gas stove and a front loading washing machine for your convenience)
- Terrace and garden for your recreation
- Free WI-FI throughout the house (high-speed cable internet)
- Private parking space
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will visit the house every 2-5 days for watering the plants and picking up some trash. If there's any problem during stay, call or text me (7 AM - 10 PM). Help and service will arrive as soon as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- If you want to use gas stove, you're required to pay gas bill directly to gas shop.
- Monthly rate do not include water usage, electric, and gas bill. No amenities provided.
- Free 2 bicycles during stay.
- Baan Sally is situated in quiet neighborhood. Sound, music and party are permitted without unreasonably loud noise or disturbance.
- Smoking is not prohibited, but do not smoke inside the house.
- Pets are allowed, but guest will be charged for any damage to the property and its contents.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
I'm a veterinarian and running my own small animal clinic in Lamphun province. My interests are mostly about traveling and exploring things in different places and cultures.
I love reading books, especially crime and thriller novels. I watch a variety of movies and series, but I hate reality shows.
I am a coffee addict. I visit many coffee shops, trying to find my new favorite cup. Ask me, if you'd like to know one.
My job as a vet keeps me constantly busy, but I'll do my best to help and assist you when you stay at Baan Sally.
Wish you have a wonderful time in Chiang Mai. I hope Baan Sally will be your choice and I look forward to seeing you!