Über dieses Inserat
This completely updated unit in the heart of Capitol Hill is turn-key ready for a perfect stay in Seattle. Perfectly situated with a near perfect walkscore, all new kitchen with granite counter tops, furniture, custom art, and more.
--= STREET PARKING PERMIT INCLUDED=--
Gorgeous completely renovated bright classic apartment features hardwood flooring thought, new kitchen with granite countertops, new lighting, furniture, and a fully stocked kitchen.
Large south-facing windows flood the space with sunlight, and the large closets provide plenty of space to keep your things out of the way.
A new queen bed with with foam topper plus new luxury linens sleep two comfortably.
The location could not be better with a walk score of 98 and a transit score of 99.
The apartment is only three blocks east of trendy Broadway, and two blocks from Pike & Pine st. with dozens of popular restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
- 20 minute walk to downtown and convention center, or a 3 minutes from the literail station which is only 3 blocks away.
- Two blocks from famous, large Cal Anderson Park.
- 25 minute walk or 5 minutes via literail or car to Pike Place Market.
- 30 minute walk or 5 minutes via car to the Seattle Center and Space Needle.
A car is definitely optional in this location, but a parking permit is provided for unlimited street parking. Typically street parking in the area is limited to two hours without a pass.
Zugang für Gäste
A key can be left for you if your arrival time is not for certain or very early/late. Feel free to contact me to make arrangements.
Guests have access to WiFi, a local Zone 4 Street Parking Pass, my personal expertise, credit/debit laundry down the hall, and all the fun and excitement Capitol Hill has to offer!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Contact me anytime during your stay via Airbnb or phone and I will definitely make sure you have everything you need to have a good stay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please read over the rules in entirety before you book :-)
House Rules / Additional Rules:
I’m easy to please! Just keep these simple rules in mind and have a great time:
- Please send a quick text or Airbnb message 20 minutes before you arrive or if your ETA changes. Also, please don't show up early! The previous guests may check out right at noon, and we need time to clean and tidy up so you have the best stay possible! :)
- Please never smoke cigarettes, weed, or vape in the apartment or building.
- If you make a big mess, obviously please be courteous and clean up after yourself.
- If anyone asks who you are (99% no one will), please just say you're “visiting a friend” and don’t mention Airbnb, some people in the area aren’t fans of it so it’s just easier this way. ;)
- Please don't blast music, even during the day, or the building manager may come knocking..
- For safety and legal reasons: No additional guests without prior authorization may be on the property or in the unit.
- Finally, as mentioned in my house details, no pets allowed in the building.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 212 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm an easy to get along with guy, and enjoy rock climbing, sailing, yoga, travel and more. I work locally in IT and grew up just across the water, but have lived in Seattle for quite a while.
I love meeting new people, and am easy to chat with. I'd be happy to give recommendations or any info you need to enjoy your stay, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!