Über dieses Inserat
Amazing retreat! 4bd/2 bath, 2,450ft² - 1.5mi from downtown Joshua Tree & 7 from W entrance to JTNational Park! Best Privacy/luxury closest to town you will find! Amenity & art filled home w/epic mountain, moon, star, sunrise&sunset views across acres of undeveloped land on super private 2.5 acres on a dead end road. Fully stocked gourmet kitchen, grill, Game room, firepit, huge HDTV, cable, high speed WiFi, A/C & Central Heat, 2 indoor fireplaces, fenced yard w/doggie door. It's ALL here!
2,450ft², 4 bedroom + huge bonus room home, on 2.5 acres (with fenced yard, dog door into it) home with wonderful southerly views of the mountains. Just 1.5 miles from Joshua Tree, this home is perfect for hikers, climbers, star gazers, visitors, art lovers, anyone wishing peace and quiet but a tiny 2 minute drive to town and a further 5 minute drive to the West gate of Joshua Tree National Park. Zero road noise, at the corner of a dead end, and surrounded on all the right sides by shrubbery this home is private, while opening up to frame the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Watch the sun take it's full path across the sky from the fully AND partially shaded patio.
Bedrooms thoughtfully situated on both ends of home, 3 one one end, one on the other -one bath on each end - groups can divide with privacy.
Rest: 4 bedrooms
* 1 King Tempur-pedic
* 1 Queen Tempur-pedic
* 1 Queen Firm
* 1 Queen Pillowtop
>>all indoor beds have allergen & bedbug barrier protection with Allerease mattress encasements
* Outdoor elevated & covered bed
>>Clairitin™ Anti-Allergen down alternative pillows provided. Their hypo-allergenic fill blocks dust mites, allergens and dander.
>>Down alternative comforters also available.
Comforts & Tech:
* House is FULLY AIR CONDITIONED AND HEATED. Also TWO indoor fireplaces.
* Complimentary High Speed Wifi
* 55' HDTV
* LG Front load Washer and Dryer
* POTABLE WATER, Filtered pitcher provided should you enjoy that experience
* Fridge & Freezer equipped with automatic icemaker
* Gas Stove & Oven
* Microwave Oven
* Brinkman Select Dual Select Dual Sear 5 Burner w/side & Sear burner Propane BBQ located just outside front door. (plus veggie basket, tools, skewers, cast iron, etc.)
* Keurig Coffee Machine / French Press / Tea Pots with Strainers
* Spinner full of a variety of coffee selection for Keurig
* Temperature specific water boiler (green tea, white tea, oolong settings so your tea is delicious! ) Bagged tea selection available mate, green tea, herbal
* Culinary Herbs (Planted outside front door & in cabinets)
* Household pots, pans, mandolin, & all tools including roasting pans, Crock Pot/SLOW COOKER. Cuisine Art Mini Prep, Magic Bullet blender, Regular Blender, Hand Blender, Henckels Knives and all you could want for cooking.
* Baking: Cookie sheets, muffin tins jumbo & regular size, cooling racks, round pizza pans, pie pans, glass baking dishes including loaf pans, and hand crank sifter for refining and blending flour & baking powder.
* 2 Wood burning fireplaces indoors One hand set rock and one super funky 70s in the lounge
* Gameroom/Outdoor with family games
- Darts - indoor or outdoor
Zugang für Gäste
Entire house, save for a few supply closets.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Depends on schedule alignment & guest choice.
If you love art, this is just up the road, and super neat! (website hidden)_tree/joshua_tree.html
public transit available in town :)
If you are biking to town, please wear protective & reflective gear!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Dining at World Famous music venue Pappy & Harriet's in Pioneertown always recommended AND reservations on weekends REQUIRED. :)
Sunday nights rock & roll church reservations recommended.
Monday nights are open Mic nights with Teddy Quinn, no reservations needed.
I've lived here full time for many years and work for the local Joshua Tree Music Festival, can recommend or introduce just about anything you might desire & would be delighted to.
HOWDY & thank you for your interest in LuxeaFunk! If you have questions about PARTIES, weddings, receptions, dinners, filming, photo shoots, etc. please contact me. All will need to be pre-approved and will be non-standard pricing. Shoots for Commercial purposes or other ANY other events with 10+ attendees MUST BE ARRANGED WITH AND APPROVED BY OWNER AT TIME OF BOOKING or additional fees may be assessed for cleaning, materials & facilities usage, etc. I pay for water, trash, cleaning, etc. so your party does affect my cost over and above a group of 8. Thanks! Otherwise, book away for your weekend of 8 guests of fewer!
- No additional/unauthorized guests at the house without prior approval (This includes having a party or hosting an event)
- By renting the property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
Smoking policy: Smoking of any kind inside the house is prohibited. You may smoke outdoors on the patio with the window(s) closed. Butts must be extinguished in provided receptacles or in one you provide.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
delight in the desert, dogs (esp my mini labradoodles Eddie & Murphy- you'll likely see them frolicking backstage), learning, nature, music & art, help make the Joshua Tree Festival happen, growing myself and mentoring new minds and hearts. A former career tech-person, Microsoft, Real-Networks, even The Coca-Cola Company. Now you'll likely see me backstage behind the cattle gate at in my trailer, building stuff, making art, listening to new bands or just taking in our magical land. come to the west side of the garage to see the Tommy Wonder mural and say howdy to me!