This modern apartment is located only 8 min walk from Sangenjaya station, which is just 4 minutes by train to Shibuya station.
Very comfortable and bright. It can comfortably accommodate up to 3 people, ideal for a couple, families or friends.
• NO SMOKING on the property except the balcony. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco smoke] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
• Early check in and late check out are not allowed.
• If there is damage in the apartment we will take from the deposit.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment.
• Please take your shoes off before entering a house and use the slippers.
• Japan is very strict about recycling trash, please be sure to separate the garbage, and do not mix burnable and non-burnable, in general, paper, plastic and metal items are all recycled.
• Save energy, when you go out form the apartment or the bath, turn off the lights and the air conditioner.
• Park your bicycle in a designated bicycle parking space, so that your bicycle will not disturb pedestrians.
• Always use your kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
•The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially after 09:00 PM.
• Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
• Do Not copy Any Content with Copyright Restriction.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 264 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Welcome to Japan and nice to meet you! I'm Motonari.
I became Airbnb host in September 2015 because I want to have people in the world become aware of this beautiful country.
I'm living in Yokohama with my wife, two children and a Chihuahua.
My family is very energetic as my daughter does dance, my son does equestrianism, and I run a small telephone company.
Tokyo is a big and unique city.
There is a lot of attractions in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, and Asakusa.
In the outskirts of Tokyo, there are a lot of tourist attractions such as Nikko, Mount Fuji, and Hakone.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.
I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan!
Thanks for the chance to see you!