Across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco, my home in Albany, CA, is warm, chic, and modern. Walk to a myriad of classic, hip, and foodie-centric restaurants as well as 20 min walk to BART. Ample parking just off residential, desirable Solano Avenue.
Twin bed, desk, and private bathroom with shower all to yourself. Cook's kitchen and mod living room available for your use. No pets; no smoking. Netflix, fully equipped kitchen, trampoline in backyard.
Zugang für Gäste
I'll leave you key so you may enter and leave privately through the back. The same key also works in the front door. Ample parking on the street.
Guest have access to our
- Kitchen (fully equipped - feel free to cook at home!)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Bathroom with shower
Interaktion mit Gästen
When we rent out the room, my 15 year old daughter and I have our own spaces in the house so we will likely see you and say hello!
You are renting a private room and private bathroom.
Feel free to also call me for recommendations or the inside scoop on hangouts in Berkeley, Oakland, or San Francisco.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There are three bedrooms—this listing, and a master bedroom suite. The third bedroom is occupied.
Great place to stay in the SF Bay area where you have a quiet place to come home to at night while still being close to the action.
Thank you for treating my home as yours!
1. Please keep the kitchen clean at all times.
2. Air mattresses available (please specify if you need to use it).
3. No smoking in the house or on the premises.
4. No pets.
5. If you are out in the back yard, please keep noise down after 9pm. You are welcome to hang out in the back yard late if you would like. We just have neighbors who don't love the loud noise late at night :)
6. Please remove your shoes at the door. Thank you!
From Berkeley-El Cerrito area in the East Bay. Love hiking, biking, yoga, cooking, hanging with friends, reading, kayaking...all good things to take on the road for adventures away from home!