Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the mountains in the comfort and serenity of a beautiful log cabin. Situated on a charming trout filled river only minutes from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, fishing, swimming and more.
Log cabin on the banks of the Little River in the heart of Townsend, Tennessee. Only 1 1/2 miles from the entrance of the Smoky Mountains National Park.
2 bedrooms with queen size beds, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, covered front porch with swings for setting, covered rear porch for watching the river. Beautiful back yard with fire rings and seats next to the river. A great place to fish or tube.
Walking distance to shopping and eating.
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to all the river frontage, fire rings and benches.
Interaktion mit Gästen
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Fireplace is electric.
1. No pets allowed.
2. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, losses or illnesses that occur while on the premises. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guest are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from use of the premises and others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper.
4. We do not refund for weather, road conditions, illness or injury; you may wish to purchase trip insurance for unexpected problems.
Rates include a one-time linen/towel/paper products supply.
6. Check in is 3PM, Check-out is 11AM. Please follow check-out instructions to avoid further charges. That only gives us 4 hours to clean for the next guest, please be prompt. Late charges are $50/ hour or cost of overtime or loss of rent.
7. The damage deposit will be refunded per AIRBNB rules.
8. About a week before arrival, you will receive an email with chech in instructions.
9. The property is provided in "AS IS" condition. The Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to insure the operation of all amenities in the property, such as TV, fireplace, as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible.
10. Late payments will be charged a $25 late payment fee. If you reservation is cancelled due to non-payment, there will be no refund.
11. A minimum $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations .
12. Must be 25 years old to rent.
13. Must provide mailing and email address for my rental records.
**Sorry for all the rules, treat it as if you would if it was yours and we will be happy. Please report any accidental breakage so that we can get replacements for the next guest.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 38 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Semi-retired auto dealer. We have owned this cabin for 13 years and have been coming to this area for over 50 years. Townsend, Tennessee is the last un-spoiled gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Townsend area is still an uncrowded, quiet small town with great people and mom & pop eateries and businesses.