The place is located on top of Dogenzaka hill in the middle of Shibuya district (450m from Shibuya Station Exit). In a quiet street but a lively neighbourhood with lots of restaurants, cafes, bars. 30m2 apartment is sunny with 20m2 terrace. Great view on Shinjuku skyline!
This is a 30m2 apartment fully renovated + a 20m2 very sunny balcony! You will enjoy a great view from the balcony (do not let children on the balcony without adult supervision at all time). The apartment is on the 7th floor with elevator access.
The tatamis are brand new.
There are three futons to sleep on the Japanese tatami + a queen size sofa bed (in case you're more than 3 guests). The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking tools. A Nespresso machine is also available.
It is located between Shibuya station and Shinsen station in a lovely neighbourhood. It is as well only 5 minutes away by foot from the Narita Limousine bus stop at Shibuya Cerulean Tower so you can go straight from Narita airport to our place! :)
- Tatami room with 3 futons + Queen-size sofa bed
- Clean bed linens, covers, cushions cover, towels, face towels
- Kitchen: refrigerator, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, cups and plates, blender, boiler, tea, Nespresso coffee machine, etc
- Toilet room
- Bath room, bath tub
- Washing machine
- 20m2 Sunny Terrace: deck chairs and table
- Internet pocket WiFi
- Air conditioner (cool/heat)
- Hair dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- no TV
Thanks so much for viewing our listing and have a great day!
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
By booking this apartment, this booking agreement includes an express obligation to pay the host for damages or losses for any Covered Property caused by the Guest or Invitee.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will access to everything available in the apartment (amenities, snacks, coffee, Nespresso machine, etc).
You can take the pocket Wifi outside if you want to.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are trying to meet our guests if they want or need to. We are easily reachable and do our best to be reactive! If you feel like, let's try to meet during your stay! Would be great to have a chat and share a drink! :)
We can book restaurants or activities for you if you need! :) Let us know!
We will interact as much as possible with you especially to make sure that you do not miss anything during your stay. Try us, we will be reactive! :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is equipped with entrance security system. Once you arrive at the apartment, you will find the keys + the security card in the mailbox of the apartment.
1. No smoking (neither in the room nor balcony)
2. No visitors
3. Keep it down at night time (it’s a quite neighbourhood at night), no noisy party!
4. Take off your shoes when you enter the room
5. Turn off Electricity and Air Conditioner when you are out
6. Don't respond to the interphone
7. Separate trash in their respective trash bins and place trash at 1st floor in their corresponding place
8. Keep the place as tidy as you found it
9. Be reasonably quiet on the balcony, our neighbours are very quiet
10. Enjoy your stay!
We are a Japanese/French couple living in the lively Tokyo Harajuku district for many years and now with our little girl. Hoping to share with you a little bit of the atmosphere (and great tips on restaurants, shop and bars) of this fantastic Central Tokyo location, we provide a cosy apartment right in the heart of Tokyo fashion district. This place is a blend of bursting activity and very quite pedestrian streets.
We love eating/dining out, taking time in the nearby Yoyogi Park and doing lots of sports (yoga, hiking, backcountry skiing)
Looking forward to meeting with you in Tokyo!
Satoko & Sebastien