Enjoy Comfortably fits two people or a family and is located just steps from the main station. Fully equipped, perfect location - your home away from home!
The apartment offers any travellers open living space, comfort and all the amenities to "feel like a local" during their stay in Copenhagen.
The apartment have two bedrooms, and you will be having a large bedroom with queen-sized bed perfect for 2, or with a third person on a mattress.
The apartment also features a bathroom and fully-equipped kitchen-dining room (with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, stove, oven), cozy eating area with sunshine in the afternoon. There are available to you, pots and pans, spices and such in the cabinets for you to use, if you should feel like cooking or having a night in (which is very typical in a Danish home!). If the weather is nice, I also have two balconies where you can enjoy your meals. One balcony from to the kitchen-dining area, and one balcony from the bedroom.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor (no elevator). You are a quick 15 minute walk from Copenhagen's Central Station (Københavns Hovedbanegård), so access from the airport is quick and easy! You can also take a bus directly form the Central Station to the apartment, (takes about 5 min)
The blankets, pillows and linen will be fresh and set up for you when you arrive, so they are included in the price. I will also have available towels if you should wish to use them. The price of our apartment includes a cleaning fee as well.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be readily available by email, text or phone during your stay, else I will arrange for a local host to help you with any questions or concerns at all!
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is also conveniently located with access to lots of great places in town, metro stations, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets (Netto, Super Brugsen) and attractions namely:
- Kødbyen / "Meat Packing District" (5 mins walk)
- Dybbelsbro Station / Fisketorvet Mall, Cinema (5 min walk)
- Istedgade / Cafes, Art, Vintage Shops (5 mins walk)
- Vega / Concert Venue (10 min walk)
- Enghaveplads (10 min walk)
- Planetarium / "Planetariet" with 3D movies (10 min walk)
- Islands Brygge / Harbourfront (10 min walk)
- Københavns Hovedbanegården (15 min walk)
- Tivoli / Carlsberg (20 min walk)
The apartment is located a 10 minutes walk from Dybbolsbro S-train station or a 15 minute walk from the main central station (Københavns Hovedbanegård) so you are very close to public transport. There is also a bike rental shop just around the corner, so if that is more your style, you can easily pick one up when you arrive!
- No SMOKING.
- No loud music after 10 PM, there are quite a few bars, restaurants and places nearby to have a party if you should wish, I can certainly recommend a few!
- No one sleeping in the apartment who was not originally agreed upon in the agreement with us.
- Doors and windows to the apartment must be locked when you leave the apartment (to prevent theft, rain etc)
Living in Copenhagen and working as a nurse.
Love to be with my friends and family. Enjoying traveling and have been to different places in Europe, Asia, Africa and USA.