3 bedrooms with robes 2 down/1 up-stairs 2 bathrooms with shower & bath (spa upstairs) 2 spacious living areas upstairs family/dining full sized modern kitchen, reverse cycle AC both living areas & master bedroom 2 secure & 2 extra off street park
Our beautiful and modern two story town house is just a 2 minute walk to the town centre shops and eateries and inlet beach and a 2minute car trip to Inverloch Surf beach. There is a secure lock-up double garage and off street parking for 2 other vehicles or the turning bay could be used to park a small boat. The house has a nautical feel and includes a porthole window. The warm sandstone bricks, wooden floorboards light decor and well placed windows create a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. All 3 bedrooms are spacious, carpeted and have ample built in storage. Both bathrooms have bath (spa upstairs), with separate shower. Both toilets upstairs and down are separate. Upstairs there is a full sized modern kitchen (equipped with all the amenities for you to enjoy any home cooked meals you desire i.e. microwave, oven/grill, 4 place electric cookstove, full refridgerator/freezer, toaster, electric kettle, cutlery, crockery, saucepans, dishwasher etc. ) and the open plan family and dining area opens out onto a private balcony that overlooks the garden along the drive and east towards the Strezlecki hills, perfect for that quiet drink. A 4 burner barbecue is also provided for your convenience. The upstairs master bedroom overlooks the private garden and has a walk in robe with access through to the bathroom. Both of the downstairs bedrooms and also the downstairs living space overlook the garden. The laundry is equipped with iron, ironing board, clothes airers, wash trough and front loading washing machine with a washing line positioned just outside to assist with your laundry needs. A reverse cycle air conditioner is placed in both living areas and also the master bedroom. Extra portable heating is provided for your added comfort. There is currently no internet access but the Inverloch library is available for public use and is a 2 minute walk and several of the local cafes offer free internet. We supply linen (towels, sheets, pillow slips, quilt covers) to guests . Occasionally if we have a group of 8 leaving the same day another group of 8 arrives we may need to ask guests to bring some linen/bedding/towels. We also supply toilet paper, bath mats, hand soap, tea towels, dish cloths, dish washing detergent, milk, tea and coffee supplies. Guests should bring their own toiletries, shampoos, soaps etc.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire town house is included in the rental. 3 bedrooms; 2 living areas; modern kitchen;dining room; 2 bathrooms; [spa, bath, 2 showers] 2 separate toilets; separate laundry; double lock up garage; upstairs balcony;bbq
Interaktion mit Gästen
COMMUNICATION: John and Merissa will keep in contact via the airbnb web site and then by mobile phone texting when the date of booking is eminent (within 2-3 days of your confirmed booking), so as to make any last minute arrangements.
KEY COLLECTION/DROP-OFF: The key collection and drop-off arrangements will also be communicated via the airbnb website with the details decided between Hosts John and Merissa and the confirmed guest within the week of the booking date, (collection/drop-off arrangements are on arrival at Inverloch.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. the Hosts will make arrangements for the keys to be accessed at the house on the day of arrival.
2. LINEN: Linen is supplied. However, for long[er] stays many guests prefer to bring additional bedding /towels etc. Beach towels are not provided . Towels in the unit should remain there.. Missing towels/linen will have to be paid for by the guests concerned.
We are happy to welcome travellers into our beautiful beachside home and trust they will respect it and treat it as they would their own, leaving it as they found it.
1. NON-SMOKING PREMISES: The house is non-smoking including the balcony and private garden.
2. SORRY NO PETS: We love animals but others do not so please leave your feathered and furry friends at home.
3.LEAVE THINGS AS YOU FOUND THEM: It would be appreciated if you could leave the house as tidy as you found it.
4. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE:We ask that you do not move furniture to avoid scratching the floorboards.
5. KITCHEN RULES: Please ensure that the kitchen is left as you found it i.e. dishes washed, dried and returned to the kitchen cupboards/drawers, used tea towels and dish cloths placed on the sink. PRIOR TO LEAVING PLEASE LEAVE THE BRASS TAP AND POWER POINT UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK TURNED TO THE OFF POSITION.
6. RUBBISH COLLECTION: As you leave it would be appreciated if you could remove your rubbish and place it in the wheelie bins provided (these are stored in the garage). If you stay on a Tuesday night or long term, John and Merissa may request that you take out the rubbish wheelie bins and leave them on the curbside for the Wednesday morning rubbish collection. Also, if you stay for both Tuesday and Wednesday night, John and Merissa may request that you also return the wheelie bins to the garage after the rubbish collection.
7.NOISE IMPACT CONSIDERATION: Being considerate of your noise impacting on others would also be appreciated.
8. BARBECUE: If you use the BBQ, please leave the gas bottle (with the gauge in the off position), in the carport for safe keeping and ensure you wipe clean the cook top.
I am a retired history/humanities teacher and a hobby farmer, my wife is a registered nurse. We are parents of 4 wonderful adult children and grandparents to two boys. We have a diverse multicultural family and enjoy family gatherings and meeting people. We are very lucky to live in rural Victoria on a small farmlet and very much enjoy the privacy and slow place of life in West Gippsland.