Traditionally decorated with beamed ceilings and stone walls, this air-conditioned studio features a fireplace and opens to a balcony with garden views. A kitchenette with a stove and a mini fridge is included.
***ROOM FACILITIES***: Balcony, Garden view, TV, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Heating, Fireplace, Soundproofing, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Stovetop, Free Wifi.
Room size: 25 m²
Traditionally decorated with beamed ceilings and stone walls, this air-conditioned studio features a fireplace and opens to a balcony with garden views. A kitchenette with a stove and a mini fridge is included. Some units are split-level.
*** WHY HERE: ***
- Convenient Location (you can explore easily North Crete and South Crete)
- Close to Heraklion Airport
- Unique Hotel Property (The materials are the same as the materials of the old Cretan houses, the walls inside and outside the apartments are made of solid natural stone, with wild asovantistes and unpainted surfaces. The floors of the apartments are almost all natural stone or wood).
- Safe Location
- Great Price including BREAKFAST and DINNER
- Cozy vibe
- Feels like home away from home
- Equipped with whatever you need to feel at home
*** Stone Village Hotel - Guest Services Facilities ***
* The reception to pick up the key is open from 07.00-22.00. In case you arrive later please inform as. After 23.00 there is always someone to help you. In case you need something during the night there is a member of our stuff whose room is on your right hand next to the main gate of the hotel.
* FREE SHARING POOLS with sunbeds: 2 Pools
•1st Pool Dimensions:
Width: 6 m
Length: 15 m
Depth: 1,60 m
•2nd Pool Dimensions:
Width: 6 m
Length: 12 m
Depth: 1,60 m
* FREE Playground: There is a play ground area for kids about 200 sq.m. with the appropriate equipment.
* FREE The Arena is open from 10.00 to 15.00 is located in a specially designed area within the hotel property. The children only together with their parents and with their own responsibility can visit the farm, meet the animals for a free riding in a safe place especially made for children.
* Restaurant a la card: is open from 12.00 to 21.00. All foods are cooked with pure and natural ingredients.
* Mini Market is all day long open and it is located next to the reception.
* Wash machine for 5 euros each time you use it.
* Luggage Lockers next to the reception with 2 euros coin.
* FREE: The breakfast is served from 08.00 - 10.00 in the area above the Reception.
*FREE: The dinner is served from 19.00 - 21.00.
* FREE Weight machine for suitcases next to the reception.
* FREE WiFi.
*Billiard from 10.00-22.00 with 2 euros coin.
*FREE Pink Pong table from 10.00-22.00.
*FREE Books, brochures and maps.
* FREE Baby’s seats which can be used when they are available.
* FREE Baby Cot.
* FREE Parking outside the property.
Zugang für Gäste
•Heraklion Airport – Balli Village: Approximately 40 minutes by car, bus or taxi (taxi costs 60€). Outside the airport you can take a city bus in order to reach Heraklion Bus Station and from there an another bus to Bali (the ticket price is 5,40 € / adult).
•Chania Airport – Bali Village: Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes by car, bus or taxi (taxi costs 115€ ). From Chania airport you can take a bus to Rethymnon Bus Station (the ticket price is 8 € / adult) and from there an another bus to Bali (the ticket price is 3,80 € / adult).
Kindly note that Bus travel in Crete is operated by KTEL, using a fleet of modern, air-conditioned coaches. Bus services along the south coast excellent, reliable, frequent and cheap.
The Bus will leave you at Bali Bus Stop and you have to walk 1km to reach the properly.
If you wish to book a taxi please contact us in order to send you the taxi contact details. Kindly note that you will pay direct the taxi driver.
Interaktion mit Gästen
*** COMMUNICATION: *** We know how important "Communication" is for travellers so we will be in touch prior your arrival, during your stay and after you leave. We will be in touch with you through mobile phone and airbnb message. We will be very pleased to help you with everything you need, including advice on the best beaches and destinations, restaurants and even your shopping, to name just a few or in short everything else the region has to offer. We will make sure that your stay remains unforgettable:-)***Kindly note that as it is mentioned in my profile, it is always the owners of the property of your choice, that will welcome and greet you, but I am always available for any questions that may occur and anything else you may need during your stay:-). Thanks. Katerina ***
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check in time after 14.00 o'clock. Check out time till 12.00 o'clock. The reception to pick up the key is open from 07.00-22.00. In case you arrive later please inform as. After 23.00 there is always someone to help you. In case you need something during the night there is a member of our stuff whose room is on your right hand next to the main gate of the hotel.
The Guest(s) is/(are) liable for any damage or for the removal /destruction of items on and around the properties, including and not limited to plants etc. Guests are expected to respect the apartment and their contents. Apartment items, including and not limited to linen and/ ornamental things should remain with the apartment:-)
My name is Katerina and I was born and grown up in Crete-Greece.
I graduated from the Technological Educational Institute in Tourism Enterprises in Larissa - Greece and in 2013 I finalized my studies with a Master degree in Tourism Management (Hellenic Open University), specialized in on-line booking systems.
I have worked at the Hospitality industry as Guest Relation, Sales Executive, Front Office Manager, Sport Marketing Manager. After 8 years of experience in Tourism, I started working in Tourism Apps (company specialized in innovative digital promotion solutions for tourism companies and institutions) and nowadays I am a consultant specialized in the tourism product.
Kindly note that on arrival, it is always the owner of the property of your choice, that will welcome and greet you, but I will also be available for any questions that may occur and anything else you may need:-)
Keep in mind that it is my pleasure to respond to any questions you may have:-)
Welcome to Greece:-)