Stylishly furnished, luxury, 150 sqm full-size, 3 bedroom Townhouse located in a quite landscaped street overlooking the creek and park land in Metro Village, Dandenong CBD. Full kitchen, BBQ , laundry, split AC & Heating, Security alarm, Intercom, lockup garage provide.
Terms and Conditions
Three nights minimum staying period apply for all bookings.
Child Policy: Children over 14 are considered as adults. Children aged 3 and under stay for free.
1. Keys will be made available once the payment has been received in full. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to the operator.
2. All guests under 18 years old must be supervised by an adult.
3. The maximum number of people per apartment type includes children.
4. Apartments are to be used for accommodation purposes only - PARTIES OR GROUP GATHERING EVENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Guests must not use or allow the premises to be used for any illegal purposes. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
5. Security Bond: Valid Credit card must be presented upon check in. If no valid credit card, a cash bond equivalent to 1st night stay for the apartment is required upon check in.
6. Photographic identification (to be photocopied) must be presented upon check in.
7. Pets are not allowed and smoking is not permitted inside Insaa Serviced Apartment's buildings. We are a 100% non-smoking property. Any guest smoking in the rooms will be charged a AU$150 cleaning fee. This is not negotiable.
8. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin and washing and drying of dishes done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee of $50 will be charged to the guest's account. We provide weekly services.
9. Total number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $50 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance. The operators take no responsibility for the client's personal property left on the premises.
10. After Hours: Please contact us two hours before arrival. Our contact number is (phone number hidden). Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to the operator. Should you be departing outside office hours, please make prior arrangements with the operator. Under no circumstances should keys be left on the premises.