1. This location will easily beat the others, I promise :)
2. The apt. is renovated & stylish. It's even better then the photos :)
3. I rent the place rarely, because I actually live here and enjoy it fully throughout the year. So not many reviews unfortunately. I guarantee full care and 100% reliability.
Just across the building you'll find the colourful junction of Habima square where two of the most popular coffee shops of TLV lay, minutes walk to the beach, commute to any spot in TLV.
The space is bright and renovated yet keeps the vibes of an authentic TLV apt., full of light in every spot but breezy and pleasant all day long, peaceful and very quiet. Just across the building you'll find the colourful junction of Habima square where two of the most popular coffee shops of TLV lay, and full of people enjoy the grassy space on Ben-zion blvd. all day long.
The room is spacious, clean, thoughtfully designed and bright, with a beautiful balcony. Equipped with top-quality and very comfortable queen size bed. The flat offers an additional balcony, big & sunny, that watches a classical TLV architecture.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest is welcome to use all spaces and facilities, including:
- fully equipped kitchen (big stove, microwave, ) and a washing machine
- 2 balconies, a living room with an advanced home stereo system and lcd
- beautiful dining spot
- A/C in every room, high speed wifi connection
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be delighted to help with any issue and share my favourite places (restaurants, bars, clubs, culture, local concerts). I go abroad frequently, so when not available - I will fix you up with a friend that will be available and kindly help you on any request.
Weitere wichtige Infos
On the other side of the flat you will meet Matan, my roommate and great friend - a young and super-charming and friendly local entrepreneur, who always loves to meet and hang out with new people.
Smoking is permitted only in the balconies
Young professional musician, originally from TLV, passionate about art, music of all kinds, coffee, nightlife, politics and media. Always into meeting and interacting with new people, and would love to share my knowledge about the secret spots of the city. I think I'm cool, funny and trustworthy :)