Über dieses Inserat
Cozy, quiet and spacious two double bedroom (one en suite) in charming 1900s period house in the heart of Willesden Green, literally 1 minute walk from the tube station (13min to Baker St./Bond St.). House has all the amenities and so does the area.
A clean and welcoming period flat with high ceilings and original wooden floors throughout. The property is really quiet and benefits from a west facing garden.
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one en suite. The house has all the amenities to make your stay perfect! Very good transport links including to/from all London airports.
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the two bedrooms, the two bathrooms (one en suite), the kitchen and the living room.
Among the amenities:
• fast fiber wireless internet connection
• fully equipped kitchen with kettle, oven, toaster, mugs, fridge, microwave...
• fresh bed linen
• full set of towels per guest
• shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper
• TV with Netflix
• back garden
• washing machine (we recommend to use the laundrette around the corner to dry your washing as they have very powerful and fast tumble dryers £1 / 15min is usually enough, alternatively you could use one of the drying racks provided).
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will meet you at arrival and departure. We will be reachable throughout your stay, shall you need our assistance.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cleaner service can be arranged at a fee.
- Please ALWAYS shut and lock all windows and doors before going out.
- Please respect the neighbours and keep the TV volume low after 22.30 hours.
- Strictly no parties!
- Please be considerate and turn off lights when you don't need them.
- You don't have to but it'd be appreciated if you could take your shoes off at the entrance!
- You'll enjoy finding a clean and neat room on arrival please consider this when you leave.
- If you are a smoker, please smoke outside!
BUT MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THIS AMAZING CITY!!!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 47 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are two professionals who work in the creative industries and consider ourselves tech enthusiasts. We like good wine, reading, cycling and chatting about serious and not serious stuff and of course, travelling the world!
Airbnb is our latest adventure and we are getting more excited about it guest after guest! Thanks to Airbnb we have the opportunity to see London through the eyes of the people who choose to stay with us; we love our flat and hope our guests will enjoy it as much as we do. Although just over 10 minutes to Central London via public transport our neighbourhood has that authentic London multicultural feel to it. We take every possible effort to afford our guest the best experience possible, and we see hosting as a different way to meet new people.