Newly renovated 2 Bedroom | 1 Bath located on the waterfront in the North End is perfectly situated close to everything you want to see and do in Downtown Boston. This spacious 800 sqft condo is located on the ground floor and offers central A/C, two great bedrooms, a brand new new kitchen that opens to the spacious living room, new bathroom, and hardwood floors!
- Recently renovated 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom plus a spacious living room and open kitchen spread across 800+ Sqft.
- Located on Commercial Street in Boston's historic North End with fantastic park and water views, and just steps to Hanover Street, the Boston Harbor, and Downtown Boston.
- The condo is located on the first floor, making access incredibly easy (the bedrooms are located in the back of the building and are really quiet).
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed two bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen and bath, stainless-steel appliances, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- MASTER BEDROOM features a queen size bed, two night stands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, a night stand, a dresser, a closet, and a central A/C unit.
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable L-sectional couch, a dining room table with 4 chairs, a kitchen island and two bar stools, and a HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels and Netflix).
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, electric range top with oven, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine and a teapot.
- BATHROOM features hardwood floors and a shower/tub combo
- This condo comfortably accommodates four to five people and families of up to six are permitted with children (two adults in each bedroom, and one person on each of the two twin air mattresses). The couch is not a sofabed.
- AMENITIES include a large 50” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) with OnDemand, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with three zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement.
- The condo is on the ground floor of Commercial St. overlooking a park and the Boston Harbor.
- The condo is centrally located 1 block to Hanover Street and the Waterfront
Zugang für Gäste
- Lock Box makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have direct access to the coin-operated laundry machines in the basement.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- My wife and I live in Back Bay and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction as they wish – with key access set-up through a lock-box, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to the condo.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in 2015 and it comfortably accommodates four guests, but up to 6 guests are permitted if you so desire (two guests in each bedroom and 2 guests on the two available twin size air mattresses). Please request an air mattress(es) (if needed) when making a reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book. Please be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
No additional guests are allowed in the condo unless prior approval has been granted by Jason, the host.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 10pm is not a must, but a nice gesture.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Please also note that the building’s exterior and common area are monitored by security camera.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1558 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen