Über dieses Inserat
Large, comfy studio with lots of natural light, exposed brick and hard wood floors. It's right on St. Marks Place where all the fun in the East Village begins. Just a few blocks from the 6, N and R trains, and 5 minute walk to Union Square.
The neighborhood is also one of the best New York City has to offer. There are loads of amazing bars and restaurants just steps away from the apartment. And if you are more of a stay in and cook kinda person, the union square green market just a few minutes walk from the apartment will supply you with all the local and organic foods you'll need to make an amazing meal with my all-clad cookware.
Also, don't worry about noise either as the flat is on the back side of the building and you can sleep with the windows open and not hear a sound from the streets outside. There may be some noise from neighbors here and there of course as with any apartment in NYC, but I have never had much trouble. The guy upstairs plays guitar in the afternoons sometimes, so if you like to sleep the afternoon away, that may or may not keep you up.
* Queen Size TEMPURPEDIC Bed
* 42" Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
* Leather Sofa
* Cold A/C
* Fire Escape
* Full Kitchen with Premium Cookware
* Full Bathroom with great water pressure in
The rules here are simple:
1) No smoking whatsoever in the apartment or the building as a whole
2) No parties or gatherings of people in the apartment. You're in one of the greatest cities in the world. Do your partying at one of the 1000's of bars in town.
3) Please do not leave lights/tv/aircon on when you are not in the apartment
4) Respect the neighbors...this is their home, so please keep noise to a minimum
5) Do not hang out on the fire escape. It is for emergency use only. It's the law, not just a request.
6) Have fun and enjoy this great city!
I'm a mid-30's Texan living in New York City. I live for 3 things: Music, Food & Travel! I'm constantly trying new food and seeing live music at home, but I get out of town as much as possible to explore the same things in new and interesting places!