Über dieses Inserat
Characteristic florentine building, suitable to spend unforgettable days in the beautiful city of Florence, with three sleeping areas and large living spaces with bright windows on the square, in the most distinguished district of the city and all the museums around the corner from the house ..
Bright apartment on the second floor of a historic building completely renovated and furnished with attention to detail.
Spacious and comfortable arranged on one level with three sleeping areas and spacious living, ideal for six / eight people.
Consisting of: Large living room with sofa bed, dining area with new and complete with all accessories (dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and oven).
Master bedroom with two double beds, secondary bedroom with double bed and sofa bed in the living room.
Modern bathroom with shower.
Equipment: heating, hot water, TV with satellite channels, Internet WI-FI
Zugang für Gäste
The house will be at your disposal.
Interaktion mit Gästen
When you get the apartment you will find one of us ready to welcome you and provide you with all the information and advice they need. We also provide a map of the district to explore the city and find everything you need (shops, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc.).
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Please, note well the beds arrangement from the listing. The beds will be made accordingly with the number of persons specified in the reservation, giving priority to the king and queen size beds. So, if you need to use king and queen size beds as single beds and, therefore, you need more beds to be made, please, let us know about that in advance. For any request of extra bed linens made at the check in or during your stay at the apartment there is a fee of 15€.
- Remember, however, that the maximum number of guests is the one reported in the listing
- The term "Extra people: No Charge" it means that the price does not vary according to the number of guests but it does not mean that you can add guests over the number provided in the listing in the listing.
- In the kitchen you’ll find: coffee for the moka machine, soluble barley, sugar, salt, teabags/chamomile
- We also offer other payment services. For information, see the brochure inside the apartment.
You will find our house rules inside the apartment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CHECK-IN:
Remember to tell us your arrival time as soon as possible in order to arrange our meeting and not make you wait. The check-in time is from 15:00. It is required to agree a meeting time a few days before your arrival and we ask that this time is respected. If the guest does not warn us in case of delay, our maximum waiting time will be 20 minutes. After this time, you will need to contact the host to arrange a new meeting.
Check-in extras on:
From 9 pm there is a € 20 supplement.
Starting at 11.30 pm there is a supplement of € 40.
For arrivals after 00 hours (midnight) you need to arrange a time, after verification of the check-in over time limit availability.
It is important, in compliance with safety standards, that when you arrive you have all the documents of the guests who will stay (ID cards or passports). If some of the guests arrive later, please prepare a copy or a photo of the missing documents, so you can fill out properly all the information required by the contract during the check-in (name, date and place of birth, place of residence, type and document number). If you prefer you can communicate these data by e-mail before your arrival.
Only a further info: there is a new "tourist tax", that the city of Florence asks to his guests. It is required in the main Italian cities and in all accommodations such as hotels, B&B etc. It is a recent regulation (from 1 October 2014), so we try to provide more information about it. The price is € 2.50 / night for each guest over 12 years. If you have doubts, you can consult the website of the city of Florence; during check-in we will be pleased to explain better how it works.
Dieser Gastgeber hat moderate Stornierungsbedingungen
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine volle Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, bekommst du eine Rückerstattung von 50 % auf den Preis pro Nacht und eine volle Rückerstattung der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7840 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Ciao!! Sono Massimiliano e abito in una delle regioni più belle d´Italia: la Toscana.
Sarei più che felice di ospitarvi nella mia città, Firenze. A presto.