Bedroom on top floor to yourself, with double bed, wardrobe, corner closet, desk, large coffee table, pot plants, rocking-chair + bookcases. Sunny and large.
In 2-storey South Manchester flat 7min away from city centre.
2 housemates + 1 lovely cat.
We live above a newsagent/shop on Albert Road in South Manchester (M19). To access this flat you climb up a pretty steep flight of steel steps off the alley next to the railway bridge. It's no problem for most people, but if you have particularly bad hips or knees, or a real terror of steep flights of steps, it might not be for you!
Zugang für Gäste
You are free to roam between the kitchen, living-room, bathroom, hallway, and your bedroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If Sophie is away, you are likely to only interact with one person, Ben. The two other residents (each in a similar bedroom to your one) are Sophie and Ben: we are brother and sister. We are quite happy to help you out and can readily text you if you need to ask about something and we're not in. (Sophie is a PhD researcher, Ben is a musician.)
- Please check before bringing anyone else into the house. Brief hang-outs will probably be fine, but this is mainly a listing designed for single individuals who need a quiet place to stay next to a convenient train station in Manchester.
- Feel free to use all amenities but tidy up after yourself within reason e.g. for example wiping up any spills you may have created during your shower (sorry to be raising this, but some AirBnB guests have created large puddles).
- Smoking is fine on the front steps.
- Please keep the bedroom door shut at all times to keep the cat out (to guard allergy sufferers).
- And be patient with our cat! She is very affectionate and cuddly but also quite skittish. She will probably run away from you if you walk around; she prefers humans to stay completely stationary, you see. She's an absolute love though.
- Everybody will respect keeping the noise (of whatever sort) down after 11pm.