New for 2017: Bluetooth surround-sound in bedroom.
Comfortable + spacious w/ kitchen and bath, queen bed from W Hotels Collection. Safe building with elevator and convenience: 20 minutes by train to Manhattan or walk to hundreds of shops and restaurants in the most diverse neighborhood in the USA.
Composition: Russian dacha chic. Spare furniture, but a large bed. Pre-war building with elevator. View is interior, trees.
Interior Design: Think post-2008 Berlin. White is dominate with instances of bone and shades of gray. Cherrywood/teak flooring, chrome and brushed silver accents, black tile in kitchen and bathroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll be on call, but I will not necessarily be in the apartment at all times. I occasionally work late. Please send me a grocery list at least 48 hours prior to your arrival so I can fetch the items*. I do not typically eat at home, I don't keep food in the apartment. While you occupy the bedroom, I will take residence in the living room.
*fee: cost of groceries.
- No additional or undocumented guests. (This includes pets.)
- There are two parlor chairs of made of carved wood. They are very old and important, please use care when sitting in them.
- You are welcome to use the crystal tumblers and champagne flutes, but please hand-wash them after. All other kitchen items can go into the dishwasher.
- No matter how badly you want to sing "Moon River" with the writer-neighbor upstairs, the fire escape is not a makeshift balcony.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the apartment or in the building.
- Please avoid bedside dining. This includes enjoying colored beverages.
- The bed is not a trampoline. Thanks for understanding.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
I lived in a small town in Russia then moved to Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. I have an interest in foreign policy and cultural criticism. I also love Indian food and all types of music. I'm fairly creative, I do occasional user-interface design and graphic design and enjoy travel and architecture. It doesn't take a lot to make me laugh and I will talk about anything.