66m² flat - kitchen, living room (accomodates 2) and bedroom (reserved for us), bath and a garden outside. Home cinema, piano, tea collection, 2 beautiful parks closeby, 7min by tram to the Prague Castle, night trams connection, etc. etc. :)
- a lot of different high quality tea (first things first)
- home cinema
- library in EN/DE/CZ
- guide for Prague
- other information for tourists
- breakfast: Müsli, milk and tea/coffee are on the house. If you have different cravings, feel free to write me a small shopping list, I'll gladly buy you what you need in advance - and present you the bill then (without markup) :)
- kitchen: feel free to cook. Also feel free to use essentials we share, like oils, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- towels, soap, shower gel, shampoo, tooth paste (not brush!), one-time razor, shaving gel, it's all here in case you don't want to bring your own
- internet: WiFi, obviously.
Zugang für Gäste
You'll be able to use the living room. The couch is very comfortable and hosts up to 2 people. Also please feel free to use the kitchen, bathroom, balcony and the garden as well.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Unfortunately the owner of this house is not allowing any pets inside.
Please don't contact me with an empty profile. I would expect a name, picture, some information about yourself and more verification than just E-Mail.
As it is custom here, I'll kindly ask you to take off your shoes when entering the apartment. Generally you should feel free to use the living room in whatever way you like, but also make it possible for me to use when you're not there for example (means making the bed, and probably to keep it tidy in general ;)).
You're welcome to use the kitchen, incl. essentials like salt and oil and whatever - if unsure, just ask. Also feel free to make yourself some tea or coffee, of course!
I'll be welcoming you and I'll be around in general. I'll be happy to provide you with suggestions or general information, and depending on your preferences we can of course go out as well. :)
Originally from Germany, living in Prague for more than 2 years now.