Über dieses Inserat
Beautiful, bright and quiet studio 5 min from the centre, recently renovated with an amazing view. You'll feel really relaxed here after all day of sightseeing in Prague, it is an oasis of silence and peace in the middle of the city. Be my guest! :)
- A cozy studio ideal for couples
- situated in a very trendy part of Prague with many cozy little bars, cafés very good restaurants
- 2 min walking from the river where you have a wonderful view of the Prague Castle and also of the Vysehrad castle, boat bars and live concerts there, on Saturdays there is a big Czech farmers market with fresh fruit& vegetables and many other delicious stuff
- Tesco supermarket around the corner and many small minimarkets very close to the studio
- You can have a beautiful walk along the river and in about 15-20 minutes you get to the Charles Bridge :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I would love to provide you as much support as I can, you can contact me on my cell phone anytime you need anything, if you have any questions or troubles, I will do my best to help you!!! :)
I will also give you city map and tips.
I can also recommend you places to go and see, help you with restaurant bookings, arrange taxes, etc.
Please for your own comfort provide me your arrival details as soon as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The studio is equipped with everything necessary for your comfortable stay :
• New double bed on the top + Pull-out sofa
• Fresh bed sheets and towels, shampoo & conditioner & shower gel
• Hair dryer
• Kitchen with kitchenware (dishes, cookware)
• Dining table & chairs
• Refrigerator & freezer
• Electric Stove
• Kettle De Longhi
• Toaster De Longhi
• Nespresso Coffee Machine with cups
I also provide bread, butter, home made marmelade and eggs for breakfast.
There is also salt, sugar, spices, oil, olive oil, vinegar + Nescafe coffe and tea (black, fruit, green).
• Washing Machine
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Large wardrobe
• Window blind
• Air Conditioning
• Big plazma TV
• Radio HIFI system
• Safe high speed Wi-Fi, not share with anyone
El estudio tiene todo lo necesario para que esten comodos:
• Una cama matrimonial en un piso elevado + un sofa que se hace cama
• Sabanas y toallas, shampoo & acondicioanador & gel de ducha
• Secadora de cabello
• Cocina con trastes y ollas
• Mesa de comer con sillas
• Refrigerador y congelador
• Tetera De Longhi
• Toaster De Longhi
• Maquina de café Nespresso con capsulas
• Cocina electrica y horno
Tambien les proveo pan, mantequilla, mermelada casera y huevos para el desayuno.
Hay sal, azucar, especias, aceite, aceite de olivo, vinagre + cafe Nescafe y te (negro, verde, de frutas)
• Lavadora de ropa
• Plancha & tabla de planchar
• Closet grande para la ropa
• Cortina oscura para la ventana
• Aire Acondicionador
• Television plazma grande
• Hifi sistema de musica
• Segura y rapida conexion a Wi-Fi, no compartida con nadie
Please treat my apartment like it was yours :)
It is very special to me and I would like to preserve it as beautiful as it is ;))
Keep clean & switch off the lights and close the windows when leaving
Smoking is not allowed but there is a small balcony on the same floor so if you're smoker, you are welcome there ;)
And one rule in common for the whole Czech republic - please don't make noise after 10pm and before 6am, it is strictly forbidden by czech law!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 164 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a very positive, optimistic and always smiling person :)
One of my greatest passions is travelling, I love to know new places, people, cultures and food of course ;)
I was living in Mexico for many years and now I'm back in Prague, I wanna show you my beautiful city!!! :)
Looking forward to meeting you!