This lovely, fresh and comfortable holiday home in the artistic village of Onrusrivier is 15 min walk from the beach, lagoons and coastal footpaths. Offers amazing entertainment area, perfect for lazy breakfasts and barbecue in the evenings. Close to family-friendly activities and walking distance from lovely restaurants and even a cocktail bar. You’ll love our villa because of the ambiance, the light and the neighborhood. The house comes fully decorated and furnished as seen on pictures.
This beautiful open plan home offers a feeling of space and tranquility with a neatly taken care of little garden. Patio doors open up to the outside entertainment area.
The villa has two stories and an enclosed backyard. The ground floor includes an open-plan kitchen, dining room and lounge as well as the third bedroom and a guest toilet. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Two main bedrooms are upstairs.
Curved TV with full Dstv/Satelite for your entertainment.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is open to the guests for their enjoyment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will be welcomed at the door by a local representative and provided with all the information they need to enjoy their stay. Guests are welcome to contact the host at all times during their stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The home has a security service. To feel safer you can arm the open plan sections at night while in bedrooms. Response times within 5 minutes. Onrus has neighbourhood watch too.
Please treat furniture and decor within the house with care and respect. We love beautiful things and would like our house to remain that way.
Please do not smoke inside the home.
LOCK home and arm alarm at all times when leaving the house and on departure!
Please dont loose keyes. Lost key charge of R500.
To avoid petty theft keep those who pretend to look for work out by locking garden gate.
Dstv is an extra to spoil guestes, but not a right as Onrus is a small town and weather can affect the signal.
- MAXIMUM 4 ADULTS PER BOOKING.
-During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- When leaving the house at any time unoccupied please lock the doors and set the alarm. This also applies for your departure.
- Use coasters when placing drinks on tables.
- Only eat at the dining table. Please report stains immediately.
- Some of the closets may be locked and contain the owner's items. Please respect these closets and do not attempt to open them as it will amount to a charge of theft or attempted theft.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the persons you are responsible for and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- Occupancy at any time, for any reason is limited to the number of persons agreed as per your reservation.
- Vehicle must be parked on the reserved area. No oil leaking vehicles may be parked on the paved area.
- Washing of vehicles or equipment on the premises is prohibited.
- Please keep the noise levels low and respect our neighbours. You will be asked to vacate without refunds if any complaints occur.
- Upon departure please make sure that the premises are generally tidy.
-Check the terms and conditions of your reservation and comply with same.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Onrus. Please do not hesitate to contact us, if we could be of any assistance to you.