* FREE daily cleaning service
* FREE wifi, towels, drinkable water, soap..
* Breakfast on request
* Local handphone provided
* 5 mn walk to Seminyak beach
* 3 mn walk to restaurants, shops, bars, supermarket
* Quiet and safe
• Welcoming drinks
• UNLIMITED drinkable water, tea, coffee
• UNLIMITED high speed fiber optic Wifi
• FREE daily cleaning service except Sundays (just a couple of hours a day to give you some privacy)
• COMPLIMENTARY airport pick-up for a stay of 7 nights or more (1 car only)
• Mobile phone with a local number and credit so you can always reach us if you need anything
• Bathroom & pool towels, bed linens, mosquito repellent, toilet paper, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, iron, hair dryer
• Powerful music sound system with plug in/Bluetooth/USB/SD card
• Selection of DVDs
• SAFETY box in each bedroom
• FREE baby cot if you come with an infant
• FREE private parking just at the front of the villa
About the villa:
Beautiful traditional Balinese villa with big private pool in a perfect location! Right in the heart of Seminyak, 5-10mn walk from Gado Gado beach (600m)! Your own little oasis providing you with a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, yet only 3mn walk from all the action!
Villa Ayu is situated in a small and quiet alley only 3mn walk from Jalan Camplung Tanduk (Jalan Dhyana Pura), a street full of international restaurants, spas, boutiques and bars/clubs.
***** Some of the most entertaining night life venues such as Mixwell, Bottoms up or Koh are literally 3mn walk from the villa!!!*****
You pretty much can find anything you need walking distance from the villa...
Villa Ayu layout:
• Fully equipped kitchen with bar, gas stove, mini grill oven, microwave, toaster, large fridge, freezer, dishes and cookware, mineral water dispenser, kettle, etc
• Dining area with table and chairs for everyone and powerful stereo
• 1 spacious air conditioned master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large wardrobe - equipped with 1 king size bed, cable TV, safety box. The bathroom has hot water shower, large Jacuzzi bath tub and toilet
• Gazebo style living area with sofas and table facing the beautiful pool and garden - equipped with ceiling fans, cable TV, DVD player
• 2 spacious air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and large wardrobe - both equipped with cable TV, 2 large single beds that can be set next to each other (for couples) or away, safety box - the en-suite bathrooms have hot water showers and toilets
• Beautiful large private swimming pool surrounded by tropical garden
• Sun beds to sunbath and relax front of the swimming pool
• Toilet and shower
Note that although the villa is originally equipped for 6 people, we can also host a 7th person with an extra mattress and towels for an extra charge of $20/night.
We are looking forward to having you stay at Villa Ayu.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or inquiries.
PS: I also have many other villas from 2 to 10 bedrooms to offer you. You can find a link to all my properties in my profile section.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As I'm not often in Bali, it will generally be my staff that will welcome you at the villa and take care of you during your stay. We also provide a local hand-phone so you can always reach us if you need anything. If I'm not in Bali, I'm always reachable via email and I guaranty to respond fast. My team is trained to take good care of our guests and make sure they have a wonderful stay ;)
The way from airport usually takes around 30 minutes (depending on traffic). If using our transfer service, the driver will meet you at the airport with a sign with your name. Either my staff or myself will will welcome you at the villa and give you a quick tour. We will be the one taking care of you during your stay so don't hesitate to contact us via the provided hand-phone if you have any request. Otherwise, if you don't need us, we will simply give you privacy and let you fully enjoy your trip in Bali ;)
Villa Ayu is also fully staffed with Kadek our wonderful maid, Nyoman and Ivan who keep the garden and pool in great shape. If you need anything, Kadek will be there everyday to assist you but she also knows how to give you some privacy.
Breakfast can be organized daily, either you buy the groceries and the maid cooks it for you or she goes get the food for you and you pay her back when she presents you the bill. On top of that, to pay my maid for the extra work she will do just to please you, we charge an extra Rp 20,000/person/breakfast that you can pay directly to her.
Also, my team and myself will always be happy to help you with booking any activities, excursions, scooters, car, boat tickets etc... Along the years of experience, we developed a network of partners and can therefore offer you everything you need at the best price! (See Other Things to Note section below)
Don't hesitate to ask me or my staff to help you with any of your request so we can be sure to make your trip in Bali exceptional ;)
PS: If you're happy with the service from Kadek the maid, feel free to leave her a tip of your convenience to show her your appreciation ;) Small gestures like this can make a big difference for her... Thank you for your understanding.
Weitere wichtige Infos
While you will be in Bali, I can assist you with booking any tourist activity (Diving, Surf lessons, Rafting, trekking etc) or tickets to Gili slands, Lombok, Nusa Lembongan etc
Here is a non-exhaustive list of what we can help you with:
• Airport pick-up and drop-off can be organized (Rp 200 000.-/way, up to 6 pax).
• Rent a car/motorbike (car with a driver/tour guide fitting 6 pax costs Rp 600 000.-/day;
• Arrange surf lessons (starting at Rp 350 000 per person/day)
• Organize a private yoga session at the villa
• Traditional Balinese massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
• Babysitting (Rp 50 000/hour)
• Laundry and ironing services
• Possibility to have dinner prepared at the villa upon request
• Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner.
• Tickets to the Gili Islands and Lombok
• Scuba diving trips, Rafting, Bali Volcano Trekking, and many more...
We can help you with ANY request, so don't feel shy, just ask!
I am looking forward to welcoming you at villa Ayu.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.
• Check-in time from 14:00
Check-out time up to 12:00
However, I'm pretty flexible regarding the check in/out time according to the villa availability. Just ask me for special request and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.
• Keep the front door and each bedroom locked when not in the villa or at night.
• It is prohibited to give the keys of the villa to outsiders.
• For any valuables you wish to keep safe, we offer a safety box at no extra cost. The villa owner takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings.
• No smoking in the bedrooms: there’s plenty of outdoor area four you to smoke.
• Strictly no drugs in the villa as this is severely punished by the law!
• Don't bring any prostitute in the villa
• Respect the neighbors by not putting the music too loud at night
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of body injuries or illness, or in case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings suffered by guests during their stay in the villa or while participating in any tourism activity.
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of accident involving injury occurred in the swimming pool. Adults must keep an eye on children at all time.
It is strongly advised to get a travel insurance before your trip so you can be covered in case you have to cancel your travel. The management is not responsible in case of flight cancellation or any other unexpected event and is therefore not entitled to give you any refund outside of the cancellation policy.
Thank you for your understanding and I'm looking forward to welcoming you.
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 20. Dezember 2017 - 10. Januar 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 281 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, my name is Rano, I'm originally from Jakarta but I've been leaving in various countries such as France, England, Scotland and Canada. I now spend most of my time between Bali and Jakarta.
I love travelling just like you and therefore I know what you can expect from the place you're renting: clean, quiet, practical, good Wifi connection, beautiful decor, local support to get around and fully enjoy your holidays without having to struggle to get things organised etc...
My philosophies in life are:
-Treat other people the way you want them to treat you
-Everything happens for a reason
-Live your life to the fullest; you never know what will tomorrow be made of
As I travel a lot, I am not often able to meet guests in person. But I have created a reliable and friendly local team to assist you during your stay. You can check my reviews to see how wonderful my team is and I can insure you that if you decide to stay at one of the villas I have to offer you will have a wonderful time.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email for any enquiry.
Me and my team are looking forward to hosting you on Airbnb. All feedback will be listened to and any ideas you may have on how to improve the atmosphere or facilities at the villa will be much appreciated.