Welcome to Maracas Hideaway! Rose is a room with double bunk beds - so it can sleep up to 2 adults or 2 adults with a child. Ideal for families or friends sharing a room for a few days.
Welcome to a tropical hideaway, in a seaside village in the North Coast of Trinidad, West Indies. The private apartment for rent is located about 8 minutes walk from Maracas Beach. Come and relax, de-stress and rejuvenate in a quiet country setting near the seaside. We offer a fully furnished apartment which can sleep an entire family or group of friends. It is a self-catering flat with a fully equipped kitchen and all amenities. We can arrange transport to and from the airport for our international guests. We can even help plan your stay and arrange sightseeing adventures.
Rose bedroom- contains quadruple bunk beds (can sleep 2 adults and 1 child in total)
fully furnished kitchen - pots, pans, dishes, glassware
dining room - dining room furniture
parking on premises
Offpeak - USD 75 per couple or 2 sharers per night for Bedroom 2
Peak - USD 90 per night
USD 40 per extra person, max 4 persons per room
Prices quoted are per bedroom, there are 2 bedrooms for rent, if you require a larger room, please view our separate listing for Bouganvillea room. Please note that cleaning fees will be charged in accordance with the duration of your stay- USD 50 per week. Please note that while children under the age of 3 are free, older children will pay a rate of $25 per night.
Wondering what set's Maracas Hideaway apart from the rest? Let us count the ways!
- Prepare to be blown away by our Trini warmth, love and hospitality! We will cook you a hot local meal to welcome you when you check in. We can take you to the supermarket to get your groceries, currency exchange, and show you around the area to get you settled in.
- Less than 10 min walk to Maracas Beach, the most popular beach in Trinidad on the North Coast. Many shops and amenities for tourists. Sample our local cuisine, buy some souvenirs or local craft. Buy some fresh fish from the fishermen and cook it yourself for dinner!
- Lovely tropical weather all year around so you can enjoy sand, sea and sun, with some showers in between
- Experience our multicultural society and festivals- Divali, Eid, Christmas, Easter - each with their own traditions and traditional food
- You can sleep under the stars in the comfort of our porch if you like
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and windows keep out insects but you can enjoy the cool breeze if you like
- Take a nature adventure: enjoy a cool morning or afternoon stroll in our garden, nestled by the lush green hills. Be sure to take photos of the splendid yellow poui and rich orange blossoms of the immortelle, local fruits and vegetables grown specially for our kitchen. You can taste some of the local produce in season. See lots of butterflies and let the singing birds wake you instead of the alarm clock!
- Experience our local multicultural cuisine - a culinary feast to die for, homecooking at its best. Orders will be taken by our sweethand cook for local dishes for example dhalpourie and curried chichken, curried duck, doubles, shark and bake, breadfruit pie, oil down with saltfish, callalloo and coocoo, sada roti and choka, buss up shut, pastelle, Trini black (rum) cake and lots more.
- Book a cooking lesson with our chef to learn how to make your favourite local cuisine when you reluctantly leave
- Sample our local homemade fruit drinks, wines, varieties of ice cream, jams, Trini pepper sauce, anchar or kutchelar.
- Enjoy breakfast on Maracas beach when it is unspoilt and you have it all to yourself - truly an amazing experience to be treasured
-See the fish playfully flying out of the water or feel them swimming around you, tickling your feet
-Book island tours or transport to and from the airport, beaches, shopping areas with King David Tours
-Meet the locals in the neighbourhood, get a real feel of life in Trinidad
-Dine under the moonlight and stars
- Relax under the coconut trees and pick your own coconuts to enjoy the refreshing coconut water and jelly
- Barbeque your own meat or freshly caught fish
-Laundry service available - USD 25 per load (wash & dry)
Zugang für Gäste
2 toilets, 2 showers
garden with local fruit
Maracas beach- less than 10 min walk
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will welcome you with a hot home cooked meal. While we are not always on the premises, we do pop in from time to time and you can always call us if you have a query. We can take you shopping for groceries, help you plan your stay and transport, just let us know your requirements. We are happy to help.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that internet reception in the North Coast is patchy due to the hills. Our foreign guests are advised to add a local package on their mobile phone to facilitate improved internet access.
Please note there is a strict no smoking policy inside the house.
We will be forced to charge a cleaning fee if you do not follow this.
No pets are allowed