Amazing Unique LOFT located in the historical center ONLY 50mt from Ponte Vecchio !!!
Annnnddddd.....this is my favorite apartment of them all :o)
I call it "the cube" - my sweet little hideout. My husband bought it as an old rundown warehouse, 4 white walls and nothing else. We renovated it completely and brought out the best of it :)
One more thing that stands out from this little cove, is the location! Its only 50 mt from the most famous bridges of all Italy --> Ponte Vecchio
My husband and I lived here for two years, everything was great, everything was exciting....but then....came the babies :0
Two little crazy twins, adorable and cute but not suitable for this non baby-proof loft. We have no choice but to move out :( ....these little twins are pretty demanding.
Some characteristics about the apartment:
- the walls are 80 cm thick!! the building from which it pertains to, is from the 1400's - having such super thick walls, the apt stays warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Either way, we have the a/c and heating if necessary.
- yes...there's a jacuzee included as seen in the photos and yes....there's a SAUNA included as well as seen in the photos
and yesss...you can actually watch TV from the jacuzee! there's nothing better than feeling at least a little bit spoiled once in a while....
- the kitchen, living room, bathroom, sauna, jacuzee are all downstairs. The bed stands in an island on the second floor.
- on the second floor, aside from the bed, you have a flat screen tv with cable channels and a pair of armchairs to sit down and read a book. The backside of the bed is officially the closet.
- the kitchen includes a really good oven and microwave (please take care of it!!!) a dishwasher that I also love because its super silent (also please take care of it :( and obviously a fridge.
- please take note that many of these detailed items here in the photos may not be here. I took these photos while I was living there. However the apartment will be filled with nice furniture and beautiful decorations.
Zugang für Gäste
This luxurious apartment is the place to reserve if you are craving elegance and leisure seated in a historical building. The outside of the apartment does not give much away, being in one of the oldest and narrowest streets of the city. But this means certainly no cars, and not to much to be disturbed from.It has a private entrance and it is seated on the ground-floor. There is parking garage, just next door, so if you need to park, they have some interesting fixed prices, for our guests only.
Its Carlos and Lorenzo, we're good friends and love to rent cool apartments through out the entire center of Florence!
Florence is a super cool town, small, tiny and perfect. I think you would really enjoy visiting this amazing little town. If you need any recommendations on where to dine or what to see, feel free to ask when we meet in person. We can tell you all of the cool non touristy areas to hang out.
And don't forget to try out the typical delicious "gelato"!
See you in Florence!