Über dieses Inserat
The perfect home for anyone who is open-minded, energetic or an avid traveller who wish to enjoy a Hanoian life!
*No traffic noise
*Next to local market
*Functional kitchen to cook a stunning home-cooked dish with ingredients from the local market!
*Unique bare BRICK bedroom+open toilet on 3rd floor.
*Walking distance to many Museums.
Set aside everything, "IT'S WHERE YOU FIND YOURSELF A LOCAL, AND A TOURIST!"
Why Book Our Place?
* BEAUTIFUL house.
* UNIQUE LOCAL house-located in a traditional residential alley.
* NON-touristy area.
* WALKING distance to Hanoi Opera House&Sword Lake.
* SPACIOUS bedrooms, comfortably fit 4 adults.
* Steps away from LOCAL MARKET with cheap&good food&fruits
* NO traffic noise.
* OPEN bathroom on third floor.
* BUNK BEDS for kids.
* FULLY equipped and functional kitchen
Still hesitated? You will be greeted with:
* FAST, RELIABLE airport transport service at:
USD 23/ VND 460,000 for 7 seats
USD 20/ VND 400,000 for 4 seats
* FRIENDLY, HELPFUL English-speaking coordinator!
* RESPONSIVE host.
* BOOK tours to Sapa and Halong Bay with our close friend at Tomargo tourist company.
When you ARRIVE:
* Our coordinator(Ms Nga) will be at the place to hand over the house key.
LOVE what you see so far? BOOK NOW if you want to be a TRUE HANOIAN!
EXTRA FEES for late check-out-after 1 pm: $5/hour.
**Please check the "Other things to note" section for the DRAWBACKS of our place. We sincerely APPRECIATE your interest in our place and hope to be your host for your trip in Hanoi!
Zugang für Gäste
* The entire place is ALL yours except:
- Every drawer in the house.
- The Washing Machine.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Interacting with guests is what most Airbnb hosts look forward to the most prior to a guest arrival. To me, I can't meet every guest since I don't stay in the city. Hence, all the face to face interaction with guests are through my coordinator - Ms. Nga.
ABOUT Ms. Nga:
* She will MEET you when you CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT. (99.9% of the time)
* Also, she will be coming over everyday to pump water as we don't have underground water storage. Please arrange the time with her for your convenience.
*Moreover, she's friendly and helpful so feel free to ask anything if you need!
Nonetheless, we will be interacting with our guests through the Airbnb messages.
* We are prompt and regular in contacting you BEFORE your arrival. So it is up to you to update us on time with your arrival details in order for us to arrange a smooth check-in for you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
***PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THESE BEFORE BOOKING.
Failing to acknowledge these before arrival may result in GUESTS being unsatisfied.
* Strictly only for foreigners. No Vietnamese travelers.
* House is located in a deep alley.
* House is HARD to find but shall be a breeze with the help of our coordinator, Nga.
* Not recommended for old couples/family with small kids because house is not steps away from the old quarter but there is a local market nearby!
* House DOES NOT have the most sunlight (except during summer time-May to July) since it is surrounded by other houses in the alley.
* No window view since it's surrounded by other houses.
* No Air conditioner in the bunker bedroom.
* Near but not in Old Quarter. ( To walk there you will past National Museum of Vietnam , Opera House and Sword Lake).
* The Air conditioner remote control for the bedroom on 2nd floor is not very sensitive, might have to press the buttons hard.
* Neighbors are not the quietest so you may consider closing the windows when you are at home
* The alley is dark after 10 p.m.
* 2nd floor does not have bathroom
* Narrow, steep staircase-not recommended to carry suitcases up and down. Instead, I suggest you leave the luggage on the 1st floor and only carry essential stuff upstairs.
* I have to take a photograph of your passport to report with the local authority.
*** This is a great place for GUESTS to start your journey into the local life of Hanoi, while still near the Old Quarter to explore Hanoi as a tourist.
***Remember, this is not a 5* Hotel, but an Airbnb listing committing to bring to guests the most authentic feel of how locals live-with true compassion and care.
*No shoes in the place
*Switch off unused electrical appliances like air-conditioners to avoid electrical overload.
*Keep the place TIDY and CLEAN at all times.
*No food in any room other than in the kitchen/dining room.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hi travelers! I have a family with two children. Having been to countries famously known for their architecture like France and Italy, and several other countries in Europe and Asia, I have picked up numerous styles in house decoration. Bought in 2009 and later renovated in 2011, my house has a delicate mix of the modern Western and the quaint and rustic Vietnamese styles. Now no longer staying in Vietnam, it is an undesirable pain seeing the house grow old with time. This let me to "share" it with travelers to Hanoi-as a way for them to explore the beautiful city in the most localized manner. My mindset towards hosting Airbnb is simple: making both parties feel at ease with each other and improve upon genuine feedbacks.