Über dieses Inserat
Looking for the “local experience" while still having easy access to all the beauty that is Perth (and WA)?
A comfortable house within the tranquil Inner Perth suburbs (outside of the hustle and bustle of the city areas), this is a great base to explore Perth and surrounding areas for your 1st visit of many!
For more information on the approximate location, please see the map below provided by Airbnb.
Welcome to my charming 3 bedroom home in Nollamara. My aim is for it to be an affordable and comfortable home away home for couples, groups or families. The house will host 6 people comfortably, and (at a stretch) 8 people if you want to utilise the sofa bed in the open plan living area.
The space includes:
* Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, ducted evaporative A/C, ensuite bathroom (with toilet), walk-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, LED TV and ample storage space.
* 2 more bedrooms each with a Queen size bed, ducted evaporative A/C and built in wardrobe.
* Rooms all have a large window to catch the breeze and delightful morning/afternoon sun. Blockout shades have been installed, and makes for excellent sleeping in.
* Luxury sheets, blankets, and pillows are provided.
* Open plan Family Room with dining and lounge areas. Flat screen TV, ducted evaporative A/C and reverse cycle heater.
* A sofa bed (converts to a double bed) is available in the lounge area if you really want to get 8 people in the house.
* Kitchen equipped for your cooking needs, and has a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine, rice cooker, pots, pans, crockery, glasses and utensils. The pantry also has some basic condiments. Please just clean up after cooking.
* This is a self catering house, so breakfast is not provided.
* Second bathroom with hairdryer and shower over bath.
* Toilet is separate to the second bathroom, helps in the morning when everyone is trying to get ready at once!
* Quality towels are provided. I also make sure the house is stocked with plenty of toilet paper, shampoo, body wash and soap.
* Laundry facilities: the washing machine is available for your use, with plenty of airers and space in the garage. There is also an iron and ironing board in the laundry.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house will be just for you, I live about 40 minutes away and so will be in range to attend in person to assist if you need me to.
The house is equipped with:
* Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board
* 2 private outdoor areas for you to relax and soak up the sun, or just have your meal outdoors
* Kitchen with all cooking implements – feel free to use my seasonings, spices and herbs to cook your own meals (if you wish!), as long as everything is left clean and tidy.
* Fridge / freezer as well as the pantry for you to store your groceries
* Separate bathroom and toilet in the common area, so you don't have to wait for that someone to finish showering…
* Essentials for ablutions (e.g. towel, shampoo and body wash) are supplied
* Sizable dining/common area with dining table, chairs and lounge area
* Evaporative air-conditioning for summer, as well as a reverse cycle heater for winter. Electric blankets are available upon request
* High speed WiFi (considered high for Australia lol)
* Double locked up garage and driveway parking bay for up to 4 cars
* Loads of storage and wardrobe space available
* Full information pack provided to help you settle in with suggestions on places to visit and where to eat
Interaktion mit Gästen
My friends and I love to meet and interact with new people. If you are looking for something to do while in Perth or would enjoy having some company, let me know!
Otherwise, minimal interaction unless requested. I will endeavour to meet you when you arrive and introduce you to the house and amenities.
If you have any questions about anything regarding your stay at all, I am just a phone call or text/Airbnb message away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If there is anything else you wish to have arranged (e.g. any groceries, a SIM, recommendations on car rental, etc.) just let me know via a message (at least 2 days before your trip), and I'll see what I can do :)
Also, if you are looking to stay for more than a week, you will be provided with extra sheets and towels to swap out during your stay, as well as cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, broom, mop) for you to keep the place tidy. The house remains your private sanctuary for the duration of your stay.
Once you have made your booking, and I have accepted it, you generally won't hear from me until the week before you check in. I will send you a house manual with lots of information about the facilities and amenities, so don't worry much about not knowing how things work.
Please respect my place. I have put a lot of time and love into making my house a nice place to be, and gone through a lot to ensure the listing is compliant with local council regulations. Wipe your feet as you enter and lock up as you leave.
* IMPORTANT: Please consider my neighbours and observe quiet time from 11 PM to 7 AM on weekdays, and 11PM to 9AM on weekends. Excessive noise can be reported to the local law enforcement, and may subsequently result in eviction and no refund (in accordance with Airbnb T&C’s).
* Strictly no parties at the house; if you are looking to organise a small catch up, please let me know so I can speak to the neighbours to avoid police reports.
* Please be advised there is no excessive drinking. The place is quiet and tranquil, and visitors are not allowed without prior approval.
* You'll generally find that the place is clean with nothing laying around, and I broadly expect the same from guests. For most parts (especially in the kitchen), if you've used it, clean it and put it away.
* Please do not take food into and eat in the room. Drinks are fine, and it would be appreciated if you don't spill your drinks in the room.
* To make things easier I need to know what time you will be arriving and departing so I can give you the keys and plan for the next guest who might be coming in the day you are leaving. You can text me, call me or email me!
* Two sets of keys and garage remote controllers are provided, $150 is taken from deposit for any lost sets to help cover costs of changing the locks.
* No smoking in the house, outside in the courtyards is fine
* The house is well insulated and equipped with evaporative air-conditioning for summer, as well as a reverse cycle A/C with a heat setting in the open plan areas for winter. However, if you are particularly susceptible to the cold, let me know and I can provide an electric blanket
* Due to rising electricity costs, please ensure that all lights/appliances are switched off when you leave the room/house.
**** Please only use the washing machine & dishwasher after 9PM. ***
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 23 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
During a 6-week holiday in Toronto & various cities in USA, I've had the best experiences of my life via fabulous Airbnb hosts throughout the journey. They've inspired me to make use of the space I've got, so I started letting out my rooms via Airbnb when I got back home. I love Airbnb and its community, and am still actively using Airbnb whenever I go on holidays.
I believe strongly in Continuous Improvements and am focused on ensuring my guests have a great stay in Perth, so would welcome constructive feedback from my guests and encourage you to let me know how to make your stay better :)