So I realized that this was a bad experience for all of us, I have been thinking of the reply I would leave you and although I was a uncomfortable with you as a guest, I was very sad about the whole situation and pretty angry I decided to make it into something positive and leave you a few key points.
I am not going to sit here and try to be mean, or try to explain to my future guest the situation ( clearly Airbnb realized I did everything correctly) and my other amazing reviews will speak for itself. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, so here are a couple of key points for you:
1. If the online and public description of the place says that you are renting a PRIVATE room and Sharing it with my roomates, then you can't say that the host failed you let you know there were other airbnb guest. Host would assume you understand the concept of a private room and sharing with roomates. Also I don't understand where you got that they were also Airbnb :/.
2. Read the airbnb guidelines, Next time if the situation is so bad that you have to clean someone else SCUM and Hair, then you can clearly notify airbnb right away and they can intervine. Now at this point I do want to say something to my future guest, the situation was cleared through Airbnb, which was wonderful!
3. Andrea, please understand that everything that we talked to privately on the Airbnb messages it's recorded, you can't say that it took my four days to reply when clearly I replied ASAP, it's funny because the first thing I was told after this situation is that I was very fast at replying and fixing all your issues, and that that's what Airbnb hopes in a great host :).
4. I am not sure if I already mentioned this but you need to read things more carefully, I am opening my doors to you and if I ask you to do something and if it's part of the rules you have to obey them. I asked you 4 times ( when you arrived, twice through the trip and a day before your departure) to please leave the keys inside the apartment when you were ready to go and someone would go as soon as you left to close the apartment ( 4 times I mentioned this, which again is also recorded). You went downstairs to ask to leave the keys at my reception (completely ignoring my instructions) . A)t I do not have to record you as a guest B). We are not allowed you leave keys in the reception ( As an owner I can't even leave keys downstairs).
5. If you ever do Airbnb again, please understand that if you share an apartment ( just as you shared one since you only booked a private room) that you can't demand things on my guest/roomates, I asked you to please direct any concern to me which you didn't instead you bothered my poor roomates!!!
6 This is AIRBNB, people live here which I clearly mentioned on my messages. You invaded my privacy, opened my closet and my personal things and took pictures so you could gain something out of it. Never ever do that, it made me very uncomfortable, again I clearly told you on the message that I had left some a shelving unit with space for you to use. It was a very bad experience for me.
I will not let this from sharing my beautiful, clean and wonderful apartment with other guest, it really made my doubt it for a while but I was reassured that I had made everything I could in my power :).