【Room601】The house located close to Ueno. It is 1 hour from Narita Sta. Easy access to come! The nearest station is Nezu Sta.(Chiyoda Line) It is only 32m from station! 1min walk from there. Easy take train, easy access to everywhere.
This place is only 1 min from Nezu Sta.(Chiyoda Line).
There are lots of restaurants, bars and supermarket around the place.
You can use whole space with your friends or family during your stay.(You don't need to share any space with someone. This is a totally independent apartment.)
The location is close to Ueno area. It is really easy access to Ueno Sta. and Tokyo Sta.(only 15min by train for both station)
Also you can easy to reach my place from Narita Sta.
You can take Skyliner from Narita Sta. to Nippori Sta. then take to Nishi nippori Sta. to Nezu Sta.
It is really simple.
If you are first time to come up to Japan.
You must come to my place!
I will advice you where you should go !!!
I will take care of you guys as much as I can.
・Beds and Futon(a pillow , covers)
・Shower room with bath tub
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)mm /person (Single 4 beds)
There are a supermarket, 24-hour convenience store, liquor store and restaurants.
Zugang für Gäste
・Ueno 15 min
・Akihabara 16 min
・Tokyo 16 min
・Ginza 16 min
・Shinjyuku 23 min
・Ikebukuro 19 min
・Shibuya 26 min
・Harajuku 24 min
・Roppongi 22 min
Weitere wichtige Infos
【Free Rent a Pocket WiFi】
I have organized all of facilities, also we will give you a pocket WiFi (portable WiFi) during your stay.
So you can use your mobile App and find any special place even you are outside.
-Tokyo Metro Guide
-Tokyo Metro Map
-Tokyo Handy Guide
-Tokyo Handy Map
You can find special place from the information books.
1. Please keep clean to use the house.
2. When you make dirty, please clean up yourself.
3. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
4. No parties and do not bring your friends.
5. Please don't make loud noise from 22:00pm to 10:00am.
6. Please turn off an air conditioner and the lights when you go out.
7. No-Smoking in the room.
8. No illegal activities.
9. No pets.
10. I will charge \4,000/night for extra person who you bring. (You must pay it by cash even it is Kids aged more than 3 years old)
11. When you damage the room or facilities, you should use your insurance or pay it by cash.
12. When you check-out, please turn off the main electric breaker.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 230 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Masaaki KITA.
I have variety of works such as a study abroad agency, Shared house management (5 houses in Tokyo) and owner of Spain bar in Shibuya.
I would like to communicate with foreigners who are interested in Japan. I also want to tell them about Japanese culture.
When you come up to Japan, I am willing to help your trip as much as I can!
Looking forward to meeting you!