Quiet room in large, sunny and clean duplex apartment on first floor (yay no walk up!) with 1.5 bathrooms and fully furnished kitchen/living room. Share apt with recently married couple, who's hardly ever home. Rooftop access and bike storage area.
Top main floor has hardwood floors throughout with open concept kitchen and living area combo and where your bedroom is. Large window with air conditioner slot, dining table with chairs, futon for lounging around or the occasional guest and large TV and media components. Full bathroom and fully furnished kitchen with large fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Spiral staircase leads to basement where our bedroom is.
Zugang für Gäste
- Top floor access to the bathroom, kitchen, eating area and tv space.
- Clean room with bed is on the top floor with two windows side by side on one wall, for lots of light and fresh air.
- There is an air conditioner and baseboard heating. Hardwood floors and large closet with shelves.
- Rooftop access and bike access via building stairs.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Recently married couple in mid-late 30s. Jon is a tennis pro in Greenwich, CT originally from Michigan and Laura is a NY native that freelances as a graphic designer. Jon leaves early in the AM and works long hours. He's usually only home nights and weekends. Laura occasionally works from home but mostly has similar schedule.
Both love going to concerts, checking out new restaurants and socializing with friends over a beer or two.
We also have two cats that mostly keep to themselves. One is friendly and one only comes out when we are cooking or you shake their treat box.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Heat, water, gas and electricity
- 1.5 bathrooms (One full upstairs and half downstairs that we use)
- Full Kitchen with large fridge, microwave, toaster oven, regular oven with broiler and dishwasher.
- High Speed Internet with WIFI
- Large TV with HBO, Hulu, Netflix, Apple TV & Chromecast
- Baseboard Heating
- Air Conditioning slot
- Rooftop Access
- Bike Storage
No guests or additional pets.
Be respectful and clean.
Food garbage can't be left overnight. Garbage cans right out front of building.
We are a couple in mid thirties-to 40. Laura is a gallery/store owner and Graphic Designer and Jon is a Tennis Coach. We are down-to-earth but enjoy going out and meeting new people. We aren't home much so renting our room is like getting a whole apartment! Well, the cats live there so they will keep you company ;)