Über dieses Inserat
1 bedroom apt located 2 min by walk from Otsuka station. From Otsuka station you can go to IKEBUKURO in only 3 mins. Ikebukuro is a super energetic entertainement district in Tokyo! There are many shops that tends to many different interests. Otsuka
★My friend’s listings★
I & My friend have many listings on Airbnb.
You can find my other listings below !
- 1 semi double bed, 1 semi double sofa bed
- Toilet room and shower room are separated
- 1 bedroom
- No balcony
- Electrical outlets: 1 in kitchen, 3 in toilet, 2 in bedroom
29 sq meters
★BEDDING and ROOM★
- 1 semi double bed, 1 semi double sofa bed with firm mattress
- 2 pillows
-- Window curtains in room(keeps the room dark)
-- 4 pillows total
CONFORTABLE- 2 guests
MAXIMUM - 3 guests (squeezed in)
*Kids under 5 aren't counted as a guests.
Zugang für Gäste
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Clothes hanger
-- Long mirror
-- Kitchen knife
-- Cutting board
-- Frying pan
-- Both hands pot
-- Toilet Paper
-- Body soap
-- Body sponge
-- Cleansing foam
-- Face Towel
-- bath towel
-- Stand mirror
-- First aid set
-- Ironing board
-- Hand Soap
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer, must hang clothes outside
-- Laundry detergent
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will mostly be available to communicate with my guests through Airbnb messages. Please contact me anytime shall you need help with anything :) I will do my best to help you have a great stay!
The apartment, is located near Otsuka station in a typical Tokyo residential area near a busy area(IKEBUKURO) . From Otsuka station you can go to IKEBUKURO in only 3 mins. Ikebukuro is a super energetic entertainement district in Tokyo! There are many shops that tends to many different interests. The proximity will be very convenient while traveling Tokyo!
The nearest station is called: OTSUKA STATION
It is 5 mins by foot from the apartment.
By Train from OTSUKA station
-- SHINJUKU(JR) – 11 mins
-- SHIBUYA – 18 mins
-- YOYOGI PARK – 23 mins
-- ROPPONGI station – 25 mins
-- AKIHABARA station – 17 mins
-- UENO station - 14 mins
-- GINZA station – 26 mins
-- RYOGOKU station(Ryougoku Sumo Hall) - 24 mins
-- ASAKUSA station – 26 mins
-- OSHIAGE station (Skytree) - 33 mins
-- TOKYO DISNEYLAND STATION - 56 mins
-- TOKYO DISNEY SEA - 63 mins
-- TOKYO SKYTREE - 32 mins
-- TOKYO TELEPORT - 40 mins
There are a few restaurants near the Otsuka station but if you take the train 3 mins to Ikebukuro you will have many many options in all different price ranges!
★EASY ACCESS TO AIRPORT★
Route details from the airports to OTSUKA station:
FROM/TO NARITA Airport BY TRAIN:
Route1 : 54 Minutes | 1 Transfer | ¥ 2,630
Route2 : 73 Minutes | 1 Transfer | ¥ 1,400
FROM/TO HANEDA Airport BY TRAIN:
51 Minutes | 1 Transfer | ¥ 670
Weitere wichtige Infos
*Not wheelchair accessible
*If you must store your luggage before or after your stay, you can find coin lockers at:OTSUKA STATION
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
Q>1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
A>Check-in is at 15:00 or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
Check-out is at 10:00 or anytime before. Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous/next guest and the room is ready. Please ask me 24 hours before your arrival to confirm.
Q> 1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
A> If the room is ready, you can store your luggage. If the room is not ready, please use coin lockers at Otsuka station.
Q>1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
A> The rooms are ALWAYS cleaned between 10:00 and 15:00. Storing the luggage will only be possible if there is no next guest checking in that day. Please confirm with us 24 hours before your check-out
Q>1.4 Where can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
Q>2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
A>The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK but the cleaning might not be finished if there was a same day check-out and we weren't expecting anyone. Please ask us so we can confirm with you at what time the cleaning will be done.
Q>3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
A>Kids under 5 is free
Q>4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
A> Please refer to the "Prices" section of the listing page.
You will see:
Extra people: $amount PER NIGHT after the Nth guest(s)
Cleaning Fee: $amount
Security Deposit: $amount
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + ([Extra guest fee] x [extra guests amount] x [number of nights])
2) + Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
Q>5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
A>- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms. When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Hiroyuki.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 137 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was invited to be a host for Airbnb from my friend and challenged it with my interest. I have used homestay for several times and remembered it was very convenient and comfortable stay.
I’m attracted by how I can give people pleasure as well as I enjoy it.
This room is located in quiet district where passes over Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku. Even though you can walk around from “sleepless town,” the area is calm that there’s a park in front of the room. In train, “Shinokobo station” is very close where is known for Korean town and sells Korean cosmetic and restaurants offer delicious Korean food such as BBQ.
Moreover, Shinokoubo is the station of Yamanote line, which is very convenient for sightseeing in Tokyo. It is only a station far and takes 2 mins to Shinjuku station and 9 mins to get to Shibuya station, so access features this room. It takes only within 30 mins to the major cities in Tokyo.
Tokyo’s attraction is that each city has very unique characteristic so you can encounter special experience.
For example, Shinjuku is a town with buildings that shine lights at night, delicious food, and an adult town, so I would highly recommend to go there at night. There are many restaurants in upper floor that you can enjoy dinner with great night view.
Shibuya as well as Harajuku is mecca for pop culture such as music and fashion and crowded with people who seek for “kawaii (cute)” thing. At midnight, young people who want to dance in the club get together.
Other than that, Asakusa has “Skytree” as well as “Sensouji” which retains Edo period’s trace so you can see traditional culture and ordinary people’s life.
Akihabara has anime, comic, cosplay, and game culture and I personally like this area because my job is a game designer and my hobby is playing a TV game as well. I’m proud of Japanese games so much in terms of high quality in video and clever story composition.
Based on my house accessible to anywhere, I hope you will find a way to see a various side of Tokyo.