Our Village Gem is Available.
Why stay in a hotel when you can have your own apartment in the best part of town?
The apt is located in the heart of the East Village. The location doesn’t get any better. There are more bars, restaurants and great shops than you can imagine – all within walking distance! Subway lines are also steps away!
The apartment is on the 2nd floor, on the back of the building, which means it is very quiet here :) The apartment boasts Hi-Speed Wifi Internet, stainless steel appliances (dishes, pots/pans, coffee) and a queen size bed! This place is much better than most hotels you would find, and also much less expensive!
Our apartment is very clean and newly renovated, we have AC in the summer and central heat in the winter. We also provide sheets, towels, soap, and shampoo.
You will have an amazing stay!
1. The tenant shall not use the apartment nor give permission to others to use the apartment, for any unlawful or disorderly purpose, including any nuisances.
2. The tenant will comply with all health requirements or other Municipal regulations of the city of New York at her own expense, but no such expense is known at this time.
3. All of tenant’s personal property at the apartment shall be and shall remain at tenant's sole risk and landlord shall not be liable for any damage to or loss of such personal property.
4. The tenant will not keep any live animals of any kind at the apartment.
5. Landlord and his agents shall and may enter in and upon the apartment but must make reasonable efforts to alert tenant in advance of such entry.
6. The tenant will not have guests at the apartment at any time without permission from the landlord.
7. The tenant will fix or replace, at the landlord's choosing, anything he/she broke (or went missing at the end of the rental period due to tenant’s negligence or wrongful action) from Article A above at the landlord's request.
8. The landlord will pay all gas, electric, water, and cable internet expenses.
9. Your reservation is vaild only per the reservation confirmation. If the tenant wishes to change the reservation, landlord must be in consent with the change and may charge additional fees.
My wife and I live in the beautiful spot in East Village- Best location in NYC. Our Lovely apartment is clean, spacious, and fully furnished. The subway is steps away and everything you need is accessible, not to mention the café’s ,bakeries, sushi and desserts!!!
During our adventures, we enjoy exploring new places, eating delicious food, and seeking out great music.