Design Waterfront Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and 2 sundecks and access to the sea and a natural pool .
The Holiday Apartment 'Poris Waterfront', is located in an idyllic village on the island called El Poris or former Poris de Abona. "Poris" comes from the Canary vocabulary and means small natural harbor. The natural harbors are mostly used by local fishermen, as it always is sheltered coves where the fishing boats can be safe.
The village of El Poris is small and the area very quiet, perfect for relaxation in contact with nature and the sea.
Just a short walk from the house (300 m), it is possible to the natural harbor next to the well is an idyllic small village sandy beach.
The location could not be better, because although in El Poris often the wind blows, this bay is always protected from the wind and the sand beach very inviting and comfortable for swimming.
The design of the holiday apartments is very interesting. The building to the apartment belongs dates back to the '60s, but recently the owners (architects) have expanded the former bodega and a very thoughtful design, tasteful furniture, decoration and antiques from the 50s - a 70s, these too very attractive apartment developed.
The apartment is about 110m2. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom and exit leading to the spacious hall on the main Sundeck.
The Sundeck has seating and chairs for all guests. The 5-meter-long outdoor dining table is perfect for a meal with a large group of family and friends.
Under the main terrace there is a small terrace with sunscreen and a cozy sitting area to chill out. From this terrace you have direct access to the sea and a natural pool which is always filled by the waves with fresh seawater.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGARDING DISTURBANCES, LOUD MUSIC, PARTIES AND COMPLAINTS
Please observe that our Terms and Conditions regarding disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear:
ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
Guests staying in our property should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police is called, it can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit.
Also note that by booking with us, you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules.
QUIET TIME IS EVERY DAY FROM 22:00 pm to 10:00 am.
Please remember the following points before leaving the apartment.
1. We kindly ask you to leave the apartment in good condition; if possible, hanging all wet towels in the bathroom and not piled up on the floor.
2. Remember that it is not allowed to leave garbage in the apartment. You could be charged 50 EUR if you leave to much of a mess behind you. Therefore we kindly ask you to take out any garbage the night before you leave apartment.
3. Check Out time is at 11:00 am. A late Check Out may be possible if the apartment is available and only if it has been confirmed by us the day before. Check Out ́s after 13:00hrs will have a cost of 50 % costs of the daily rate. Our office is open weekdays 10:00 - 19:30 hrs. You are welcome to leave any luggage you may have at our office between this hours. On weekends and public bank holidays you will need to call our contact numbers before coming to the office so that someone opens the door for you.
4. Please help us look after the environment by turning off any lights as well as heating.
5. Finally when you Check Out, simply leave the keys and folder on the table inside the apartment and close the door behind you.
I´m an architect and I am into well designed things & spaces. I´m enthusiastic about good and simple ideas, but smart solutions.
I´m also a Global Nomad, and when I travel, I´m rather into experiencing a chunk of local people´s lifes, then visiting all the famous touristic sites or museums. I´m very much into gastronomy, so that would be a starting point for me, from where to get to explore a new place or country and get to know the local people´s lifestyle.
I love big cities as much as I´m into the country site or a lonely beach. I recently started running the 7eptember Agency, which stands for my values and vision of where and how to stay on a trip.
It will be my pleasure to share this values with you by hosting you on your next trip!