Welcome to The Surfer's Paradise with hot tub and serene courtyard area for your relaxing enjoyment. A traditional 2-bedroom beach bungalow a block from the ocean, we are ideally located in walking distance to the beach, Venice pier, canals, bars shops & restaurants, all in 2 minutes or less. Free parking, laundry, wifi, full kitchen! Sleeps up to six adults: one bedroom has California king bed, second bedroom has queen size bunk beds.
Tucked away in a lush garden property, a one-minute walk from the beach and Venice Canals, is this secluded complex of bungalows built in the 1920's. This particular home, fondly referred to as 'The Surf' due to it's beach theme has massive pine tree growing through the private patio, has 2 bedrooms (2 double-wide bunks in one bedroom and a king in the other), dining area, a 52" flat screen in the living room, full kitchen, private patio and 100 Year-Old Garden, plus reserved parking. The property has a shared washer & dryer, fire pit, BBQ, surf shower and a hot tub as well as tables and chairs throughout the gardens.
You can walk to the pier in two minutes; there is great surf north & south side, as well as a few other rad breaks up & down the beach. If you aren't a surfer, there is still waves to romp in, lots of dolphins and sea life to watch, sun-rays to catch and great views off the pier in all directions. Coming back to the bungalows, rinsing off in the outdoor surf shower in the garden, and hopping into the toasty hot tub under the canopy of leaves is just fantastic!
Or you can walk east, away from the beach, for 30 seconds, and you are at the beginning the Venice Canals Historical District. Lots of beautiful homes, birds, bridges and boats are all around you as you stroll through this famous area.
The Bungalows are located less that a block from Washington Boulevard, where you will find shops, restaurants, local markets, bars and rentals of all kinds... surfboards, bikes, paragliding and more. There is no shortage of fun activities in Venice Beach, that's for sure!
Although the bungalows are on the brink of becoming a centenarian structure, they offer today's conveniences such as all the premium cable channels on flat screens, and of course, wifi.
Zugang für Gäste
The central location of these bungalows is unsurpassed, and the property is gated for privacy and safety. We gladly welcome pets and the dense garden and tub has always been a magical play-area for kids.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live close by and can be on hand if needed, but generally our correspondence is only through email, texts, and sometimes phone calls when necessary. Let yourself in with the key code/lockbox instructions we provide; come and go at your own convenience. For guests that would like more interaction, we are more than happy to stop by, introduce ourselves, and answer questions about the space or the area when we are available, but in our experience most guests prefer to just have their own space.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Pet Friendly:
Pets are welcome! We charge a one-time $50 pet fee for additional cleaning.
- Early Checkin & Late Checkout Requests:
We charge $50 for early checkin or late checkout requests, which can accommodate checkins as early as 2pm, and checkouts as late as 12:30pm. NOTE: these requests must be made AND approved prior to your checkin/checkout, and are not always available. Be sure to inquire early on, as accepted requests are based on first come first serve basis.
- Bike Rental:
We do have a few bikes available for rent at $15/day. Reserve early!
- Please allow at least 24 hours for repair requests to be fulfilled. We will do our best to accommodate any repairs or special requests within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Please note that sometimes weekends or holidays it may take longer.
1. The city of Venice has an Ordinance that states it is unlawful to make loud, unnecessary or unusual noise that disturbs the peace and quiet of any neighborhood. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances via complaints from city officials, the neighbors, or other guests, will be subject to a minimum $250 fine and/or eviction without a refund.
2. NO additional guests/visitors permitted in the home or on the property at any time. Please submit a reservation/reservation request for the exact amount of guests.
3. Please do not submit any third-party reservations, they will not be honored.
4. Any damages or loss must be reported prior to checkout.
5. The home is 100% non-smoking.
6. The hot tub and garden close at 10pm NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Pets are welcome with PRE-APPROVAL via the Airbnb message thread at an additional $50 cleaning fee. Pets cannot be left in the home unattended, and must be picked up after and leashed at all times on the shared common spaces of property.
8. Quiet Time starts at 10pm, please be considerate of neighbors when you are coming and going from the home, and again, use of the central garden and hot tub is prohibited after 10pm.
9. Upon check-out, please leave all dishes/utensils/glassware washed, used towels in a pile, and garbage out to the receptacles near the garages.
10. 9. ONLY PARK IN YOUR ASSIGNED SPACE!!!! Or you may be towed or fined $100.
11. Do not leave your car in the spot past 11am the day of checkout without permission to insure you will not be towed.
12. Any additional cleaning required (carpet steaming due to stains, pet-hair removal on furniture, repairs due to negligence), property missing or damaged, or a late check-out will result in a deduction of deposit.
13. Keys must be returned at the end of reservation. WE CHARGE $30 FOR LOST KEYS / KEY REPLACEMENT
14. Please allow at least 24 hours for repair requests to be fulfilled. We will do our best to accommodate any repairs or special requests within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Please note that sometimes weekends or holidays it may take longer.
15. Constant maintenance and attention are given the property to ensure cleanliness and that all is in good running order – but - things do break, like any household. We make immediate attempts to resolve but DO NOT give any refunds or compensation for temporary loss or use of any appliances, power losses, etc.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1140 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I have lived in Venice and Marina del Rey for more than a decade. It's a wonderful area and it makes me happy to share this community with guests from all over the globe!!