Über dieses Inserat
Experience what it's like to live the penthouse life - opportunities like this don't come up very often! Plus, this penthouse has one of the largest balconies in the United States! This beautiful penthouse is located on the top floor of a downtown condominium building. Fully furnished and ready for your visit, the penthouse includes the following amenities:
* 800 square foot (55 m2) balcony wraps around two sides of the building for 270 degree views of downtown/midtown skylines and surrounding mountain ranges.
* Balcony is the perfect place to sunbathe or to watch the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and lights of the city.
* 3rd floor swimming pool and fitness room are a great place to spend the afternoon.
* Computer, monitor, printer, speakers
* Modern Glass Fireplace
* 55-inch LED 3D Television w/Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, Cable TV with DVR, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast, etc.
* Billiards Room with Olhausen Tournament Series table.
* Living Room - Incredible Views!
* Dining Area - Incredible Views!
* Gourmet Kitchen - with Gaggenau double ovens and Dacor warming drawer, Bosch dishwasher, refrigerator, Gaggia super-automatic espresso machine, Keurig coffee machine, and Nespresso machine, KitchenAid mixer, Zojirushi rice cooker, Zojirushi bread baker, and seating area for four people.
* 2 Bedrooms - Amazing Views!
* One bedroom has a King size bed and the other has a Queen Size Bed - Same mattress as Ritz Carlton Hotels
* 2 Bathrooms - one with walk-in shower, another with jetted jacuzzi tub.
Fully equipped large fitness facility. 3rd floor pool that overlooks palm trees and the downtown skyline - one of the most unique pools in Arizona.
I own the entire penthouse floor of this building, and you'll definitely enjoy being a guest here - it doesn't get much better than this.
5-10 minute walk from Phoenix Convention Center. Great cafes/restaurants/bars/pubs, museums/galleries, parks, shopping, and a 24-screen movie theater all within walking distance.
Walking distance to two Metro Rail stations, just $2 per ride, or $4 for a full day transit pass. The train runs until after midnight Sunday-Thursday and about 3am on Friday/Saturday nights, and directly serves Uptown/Midtown/Downtown/Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport/Tempe/Mesa.
This building is extremely secure, with three controlled access points as well as cameras covering every movement from the moment you park your vehicle to the moment you arrive at the front door of the Penthouse... of course there are no cameras inside the Penthouse, but you will feel very safe and secure during your stay!
To comply with my HOA's CC&Rs, you will sign a 30-day lease to stay, but it can be canceled at any time.
Dogs are allowed, but must be potty trained and approved prior to your stay. Please respect our neighbors, this is a solid concrete building but no loud parties. If you need anything, I am always close by!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 102 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am the owner of The Clarendon Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona - one of the highest rated boutique hotels in Arizona. I have put a lot of my creativity and passion for design into these living spaces, and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. Welcome to Phoenix - you're about to experience the best of the best.... at a price point comparable to a standard hotel room at a quality property in downtown Phoenix.
Favorite Travel Destinations:
* Arizona: Sedona, Jerome, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Havasupai, Bisbee.
* United States: Esalen Institute in Big Sur California, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Aspen, Yellowstone, New York, Washington DC, and of course ALASKA!!!
* World: Vanuatu, Costa Rica, Japan, Thailand, Paris, Machu Picchu, Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul.
* I still have not been to Africa and one day hope to travel from Cape Town to Cairo - all in one trip...
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.