New and stylish apartment, only 1min walk from Shimokitazawa station! Designed in the theme of Karuizawa, a town in Japan famous for its serene neighborhoods and lush green nature, this apartment room provides a calm & modern atmosphere. With many places to eat, drink, and shop nearby, this apartment will ensure you a comfortable and convenient stay! Only 4mins to Shibuya, 9mins to Harajuku, and 10mins to Shinjuku, this location is perfect for guests who wish to explore Tokyo's main districts!
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You may smoke on the balcony, however please remember to keep the window closed while you smoke to prevent from entering the room. Also, please keep the noise level down when you are at the balcony.
- Please keep the noise level down. Musical instruments, stereos, radios, your voice level, etc., should be kept at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbors. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than in other countries -- please keep this in mind.
- Please wash any dishes that you use and try to leave the apartment in the same condition you found it. This will help us to maintain a comfortable and clean environment for future guests.
- Please ask us before inviting other guests over. If someone is staying overnight, there is an additional charge of 2500 yen per person.
- Please remember to take your shoes off before entering the room.
- Please give a friendly smile to the neighbors or the property manager if you see them! Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when not in use. We want to help the environment!
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. You will be charged an additional 3500 yen per hour for late check-outs. (This is because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours, and it will cause trouble for the next guest arriving.)
If you could treat our place like it's your own house, we'd greatly appreciate it!
아래 규칙은 꼭 지켜주세요:
숙소에서는 흡연 금지입니다.
음악, 라디오등 음성은 주변 주민들에게 방해가 안될정도로 유지해 주세요.
숙소에 친분을 초대할경우에는 저희한테 연락주세요. 에어비앤비 페이지에 나와 있듯이, 추가 인원당 추가 숙박비요금 2,500¥ 이 발생합니다.
사용하신 접시나 컵등은 나오시기전에 설거지 해주세요. 숙소를 께끗하게 유지하는데 큰도움이 됩니다 ^^
방에 들어가실때는 신발을 벗으시고 들어가주세요.
주변 주민사람들 과 집주인에게는 친절하게 대해주세요 ^^
숙소에 없으실때는 불과 에어컨은 반드시 꺼주시고 나와주세요. 환경과 에너지를 절약하는 데에 협조 부탁드립니다.
체크아웃시간은 오전 10시까지 입니다. 아무 연락없이 체크아웃 시간이 30분이상 지연될경우, 추가 요금 (1시간당 3500엔)을 지불하셔야합니다. 요금을 청구하는 이유는 다음 머물 손님들에게 문제의 우려가 있기 때문에, 양해 부탁드립니다.
저희숙소를 집처럼 편히 여기여주시면 감사하드리겠습니다 ^^
Dieser Gastgeber hat 530 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thanks for checking out my page! My name is Ryoma. I'm CEO of zens - Airbnb Host Support and Renovation Company based in Tokyo.
In spare time, I usually take my dog for walk or go for hot spring. My favorite spot in Tokyo is Yoyogi Park and Mejijingu Shrine near Harajuku Station.
I started hosting some friends from overseas outside Airbnb July 2013 and all of them gave us a good feedback so I decided to start Airbnb hosting in Jan 2014 as an experiment.
At first I hosted French cinema director as the first guest. She was so nice and I wanted to host more Airbnb guests to learn new things and meet interesting people from the world.
Then I recommended my friends to start Airbnb as host but none of them started as they were not confident about their English communication skill and having stranger from the world.
This made me decide to start Airbnb host support service with my friends who can build furnitures, architect Airbnb friendly apartment / house.
We made first conceptual Airbnb listing called Tokyo Art Room with custom made furniture to showcase local artist's work an organized meetup with Airbnb guest and local people.
Thanks again for looking. If you need help for anything you are not even intending to stay here, feel free to send us a message.
We love to help other people because that makes us happier :)