My place is close to the beach, family activities and amusements, fabulous dining, and two fishing piers. You’ll love it because of the short 2-block walk to the beach (sidewalks all the way), the comfy beds and our gorgeous pool. You will also like the 9 well-worn bikes for your personal use. My place is good for couples and families (with kids). Shame on us, we never solicited reviews! But we have a 14-year history of super satisfied guests; many are repeat guests coming year after year.
Roomy Florida beach house with sweeping veranda and private tropical pool. Only 2 short blocks to private beach. Two king-size beds, daybed for one or two persons and four bunks for kids. Flat Screen TV's, free WIFI and cable TV.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to all of this free-standing house and exclusive use of the pool. There is a large paved driveway that can accommodate up to 3 to 4 cars. No street-side parking.
You will also have access to our private, gated, 1/2 mile of private beach -- only 2 short blocks away.
We welcome pets but a pet fee will apply. Be sure to read House Rules for details.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Local property management company is available 24/7 for any assistance you may need. Best Beach Getaways, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. An additional 5% Bay County Tourist Development Tax, and 1% Panama City Beach Business Tax Receipt will apply to rent and cleaning fee. These required taxes are not included in the AIRBNB quote and must be paid directly to owner via personal check or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) within 7 days of booking.
2. $60 Accidental Insurance will apply to all bookings and must be paid directly to owner via personal check or Pay Pal within 7 days of booking. 3. For guests who bring pets: $100 per pet fee will apply and will be paid directly to owner via personal check or Pay Pal within 7 days of booking. Please note: Guests who bring pets will be charged $500 fine if Pet Fee is not paid prior to check-in as described above.
4. Sales Tax Certificate No. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The house is located on the western edge of Panama City Beach. It offers privacy yet easy access to the beach, bars, restaurants, and amusements (go-karts, arcade, zip-line, dune buggy tracks, bungee jumps and more). Shop the boutiques in Pier Park. While you are there, see a movie at the Grand Theatre, try the rides at the amusement park and visit the butterfly conservatory. Have a burger at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. Rent a rod & reel and fish from the pier across the street and catch fresh fish for dinner -- so much to do!
6. Other Activities: Parasailing, Shopping, Shelling
1. Maximum of 6 Adults & 4 Children
2. Small dogs allowed - $100 Nonrefundable Pet Fee per pet will apply and must be paid to owner prior to check-in
3. FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY AND WILL BE ADDED TO SPECIAL OFFER QUOTE TO BE SENT FROM OWNER):
- 6% of total rent + cleaning for Bay County and PCB City hospitality tax Note: Airbnb collects 6.5% Florida State Tax but remaining required County and City tax is paid separately.
- $60 Accidental Damage Insurance will apply
- $100 Pet Fee, if applicable. $500 fine will apply if not paid.
**IMPORTANT -- STATE AND CITY ORDINANCES***
Prohibited items on beaches
- Glass containers
- Non-toy metal shovel
- Digging a hole deeper than 2 feet
- Lighting disruptive to marine turtles
- Driving on beach
- Consumption of alcohol between March 1 and March 31
- Possession of alcohol without ID
*May not leave item of personal property unattended on each from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
*May not leave any personal property within a public beach access area at any time
*Unattended items in violation are deemed discarded
Nice guy with a great woman. We love to travel and we avoid hotels -- we prefer to be with real local people and not other tourists. That's why we love Airbnb. We use it for all our travels. We've been married for 40 years and are still in love. We both retired after long corporate careers and spend our time and $ traveling the world. But when we are home we divide our time between Atlanta and this wonderful beach house. When in Atlanta, we are busy gardening, doing handyman chores and socializing with friends and when we are at this lovely beach house we are in our happy place. We love enjoying the ocean, fishing, sunning on the beautiful beach -- unlike no other in the world, dining on fantastic seafood and visiting with the wonderful people here.
Our motto: "Use it or lose it" (keep moving, keep loving, keep making friends and keep challenging your mind and body)
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.