Located in a calm and beautiful neighborhood of Athens, only 10 min walk away from Nomismatokopeio metro station (direct line to Athens Airport and Syntagma or Monastiraki metro stations)
Spacious and sunny flat, perfect for a family or 2 couples.
Appartement of 150 sq meters, on the first floor of an appartement building with a beautiful garden. Located on a quiet street, with a balcony on every side of the apartment where you can drink your coffee or eat your lunch when the weather is nice.
My parents will welcome you when you arrive, because i live in Paris, and they will be available during your stay if you have any questions or if you need anything. They will be also happy to give you information about Athens, what to visit and Agia Paraskevi. They are staying in the fourth floor of the building.
The appartement consists of:
- a large living-dining room (three comfortable sofas, a dining table for four persons, TV, large bookcase, air condition)
- a fully equipped kitchen (table for four persons, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, filter and espresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle and all the necessary kitchenware)
- one main bedroom (double bed, mirror, built in closet, roof fan)
- second bedroom (two simple beds, desk, built in closet)
- office space (where a simple bed can be added if you are more than four people)
- large bathroom
- parking space available
- fitness treadmill in the appartement
At your arrival, we provide for you cleen sheets and towels. If you stay for a long period, you may request change of linen. In the garden there is a barbeque that you can use after arrangement.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will reply as soon as possible!
All I expect is respect of the appartement and to give it at the check-out in the same state than at the check-in. Thank you!!
Bonjour! Je suis Dimitra, je viens de Grèce, je suis enseignante spécialisée et je travaille à Paris. J'aime les voyages, la danse, le théâtre, les enfants et je suis toujours heureuse!
Hello! My name is Dimitra, i am from Greece, i am a special education teacher and i work in Paris. I like very much travelling, dancing, the theater and children! I am always a very happy person!
Γεια σας! Είμαι η Δήμητρα, είμαι δασκάλα ειδικής αγωγής και δουλεύω στο Παρίσι. Μου αρέσουν τα ταξίδια, ο χορός, το θέατρο, τα παιδιά χαμογελάω!