Ga Hostel located at the Heart of Hanoi, safe and sound, clean bag with thousand of smiles and colorful hand-painting Walls. You can touch old Hanoi, new Hanoi or drink beer like real Hanoian
A cozy hostel that functions like a house.
- Comfortable and above average sized dorm beds
- Personal electric plug, light and free locker for each guest
- Clean and top grade pillow and blanket
- Ensuite bathroom
- Basic Toiletries like hand soap, body soap
- Hot water
- Hair dryer, very important when it is colder in Hanoi
- For towels, you have to rent them or like us via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to get a free one
- Internet TV to stream Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more
- Beanbags and pillows to relax
- Computer and library
- Unlimited Tea the whole day
- Microwave oven
- Utensils, plates, and bowls
- Tea cups
Free breakfast (Self Serving)
- Toast, egg, jam, butter, fresh and condensed milk
- Tea and coffee, orange juice
- Seasoned fruits
Utensils for muslim only
Zugang für Gäste
Everywhere except the reception!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our staffs are always available to talk and support both in person and via internet. You will have new great Vietnamese friends. Our English is very good too.
- No sex
- No smoking
- No drug
I am Alice, mother of litte Ga, owner of GA house. I have a dream to create a house where young talented locals can meet passionate backpackers from all over the world. Then everybody will discover something small but meaningful.
I enjoy networking with the young smart people to invite them join our team. They are yoga teachers, chefs, bartenders, photographers, artists. You will meet them here :)
Welcome you to GA house and become a part of us!